Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found yet another video strawmanning us

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

Apparently we're all the same person now. I wish this wasn't recommended for me, what an absolute pile of shit, let me cover some of my thoughts on the video, if for whatever reason someone actually feels like reading all of this.

1. Useless platitude, bad start to anything that wants to be a decent video. You sound like Jordan Peterson, but I'll give you specifically the benefit of the doubt that you're at least not as hypocritical.

2. I don't believe normies live "perfect lives", as you put it, far from it(my post history will speak for itself). However I strongly feel that people are largely incapable of empathy or even understanding for problems which they've never had to deal with themselves. Simply mentioning being a lifelong khhv could very well lead to accusations that it's somehow entirely your fault, as typical of people high in just world thinking(except when problems actually concern them of course), and at best you'll just get useless advice. Perhaps you're specifically talking to AM, but I don't suspect that's the case, given the title being "Dear Incels", so I'm going to assume you're either intentionally or somewhat unintentionally attacking a strawman here.

3. Personally I value the notion of blame about as much dog shit, to be candid, as I don't believe that anyone or anything has true control over their own supposed choices and behavior. As far as I can tell the whole concept makes little to no sense, at least when we rid ourselves of ephemeral phantoms like "free will" or "karma". People place blame, or assign culpability both as a way to comfort themselves, and for them to have access to an easy method of understanding the world(even if this isn't really true). Since society is a collective of individuals, assigning any sort of blame here would be, for me at least, logically inconsistent. However to suggest that people aren't shaped by the environment they find themselves in would be simple delusion, and there are genuine problems with modern society which preclude unattractive men from having anything resembling a fair chance to find a gf/wife.

4. Oppression from society? Well that's one way to put it, however not exactly my thoughts on the issue. Based upon my own observation, any sort of trends you see in society, or really in any group of people large or small, well they're merely a reflection of the natural world. A process being more complex doesn't necessarily equate to it being fundamentally different, or even having any real variation at all.

5. My definition of a normie would be a well adjusted person tbh. Someone whose had relationships, friends, and probably has at least a decent job. But people usually just mean someone who has had sex(or unpaid sex), so there really isn't much more to it than that. As for me being happier than normies, I wouldn't say that. There aren't very many things which I enjoy, and I don't consider distraction to be a substitute for pleasure. That said, as I've even posted about here before, people don't value things which come easy to them, and the more supposedly pleasurable things one is exposed to does not necessarily equal more pleasure, due to the nature of how we process need fulfillment.
Just think about it, most if not all pleasures are entirely dependent upon having first experienced their unpleasant counterpart. To truly enjoy food you must first be hungry, to appreciate the absence of pain you must first experience pain, to understand how important physical intimacy is you must first be deprived of it, to understand the blissful state that is an occupied mind you must first experience protracted boredom, and I could go on with this all day, but you get the point. Ultimately what I'm saying is that pleasure is basically an illusion, it only exists upon the comparison of suffering to it's cessation. Pleasure isn't an intrinsic good unto itself, it's only a measurement of reduction in negative utility.
So no, I wouldn't say that continuous exposure to sex would equate to continuous happiness. If anything such an experience would render someone near incapable of feeling any pleasure from sex at all. This probably has a lot to do with why you'll hear foids claiming that they're depressed, despite never being involuntarily deprived of relationships or sex in their lives, as they don't even register such things as "good", but merely neutral.

Everyone can perceive pleasure no matter their status because the standard for pleasure is not uniform. It's precisely the need deprivation which allows one to appreciate even the most minuscule relief, or the smallest gesture of validation, as pleasure is not independent positive value. Again I feel like you're unwittingly projecting your suspicions of our beliefs onto us, and I can at least say for certain that they don't apply to me.

6. Okay, so would you say that someone who has been single for a month is experiencing the same amount of loneliness and frustration as a lifelong khhv? I wouldn't call this an example of two problems which are of equal urgency here. While I may have already mentioned that there are observable diminishing returns on pleasure, the same is not true of it's opposite. I find myself doubting that you even believe your own words at this point. Maybe I've taken this too far and my example is not what you're insinuating, but it sure as fuck sounds like it. Suffering never stops feeling bad, it merely increases in intensity.

7. You're on the right track, there was no point to this video. I find myself doubting that you gave this topic much consideration or thought at all.

8. What do you suspect is the percentage of incels who act out externally? You can name a handful perhaps, at most. Funny how nobody gives a damn when they kill themselves, it's only when the problem begins to negatively impact the rest of society, that's the only time anyone even cares.

9. I don't consider incel to be a label necessarily, it's just a situation.

Last edited:
Debating bluepill copers is useless.

I skimmed through it, he only talks about how nourmies can be depressed too

He should go back in time and tell the slaves their slavemasters suffer as much as them.

Apparently we're all the same person now. I wish this wasn't recommended for me, what an absolute pile of shit, let me cover some of my thoughts on the video, if for whatever reason someone actually feels like reading all of this.

1. Useless platitude, bad start to anything that wants to be a decent video. You sound like Jordan Peterson, but I'll give you specifically the benefit of the doubt that you're at least not as hypocritical.

2. I don't believe normies live "perfect lives", as you put it, far from it(my post history will speak for itself). However I strongly feel that people are largely incapable of empathy or even understanding for problems which they've never had to deal with themselves. Simply mentioning being a lifelong khhv could very well lead to accusations that it's somehow entirely your fault, as typical of people high in just world thinking(except when problems actually concern them of course), and at best you'll just get useless advice. Perhaps you're specifically talking to AM, but I don't suspect that's the case, given the title being "Dear Incels", so I'm going to assume you're either intentionally or somewhat unintentionally attacking a strawman here.

3. Personally I value the notion of blame about as much dog shit, to be candid, as I don't believe that anyone or anything has true control over their own supposed choices and behavior. As far as I can tell the whole concept makes little to no sense, at least when we rid ourselves of ephemeral phantoms like "free will" or "karma". People place blame, or assign culpability both as a way to comfort themselves, and for them to have access to an easy method of understanding the world(even if this isn't really true). Since society is a collective of individuals, assigning any sort of blame here would be, for me at least, logically inconsistent. However to suggest that people aren't shaped by the environment they find themselves in would be simple delusion, and there are genuine problems with modern society which preclude unattractive men from having anything resembling a fair chance to find a gf/wife.

4. Oppression from society? Well that's one way to put it, however not exactly my thoughts on the issue. Based upon my own observation, any sort of trends you see in society, or really in any group of people large or small, well they're merely a reflection of the natural world. A process being more complex doesn't necessarily equate to it being fundamentally different, or even having any real variation at all.

5. My definition of a normie would be a well adjusted person tbh. Someone whose had relationships, friends, and probably has at least a decent job. But people usually just mean someone who has had sex(or unpaid sex), so there really isn't much more to it than that. As for me being happier than normies, I wouldn't say that. There aren't very many things which I enjoy, and I don't consider distraction to be a substitute for pleasure. That said, as I've even posted about here before, people don't value things which come easy to them, and the more supposedly pleasurable things one is exposed to does not necessarily equal more pleasure, due to the nature of how we process need fulfillment.

So no, I wouldn't say that continuous exposure to sex would equate to continuous happiness. If anything such an experience would render someone near incapable of feeling any pleasure from sex at all. This probably has a lot to do with why you'll hear foids claiming that they're depressed, despite never being involuntarily deprived of relationships or sex in their lives, as they don't even register such things as "good", but merely neutral.

Everyone can perceive pleasure no matter their status because the standard for pleasure is not uniform. It's precisely the need deprivation which allows one to appreciate even the most minuscule relief, or the smallest gesture of validation, as pleasure is not independent positive value. Again I feel like you're unwittingly projecting your suspicions of our beliefs onto us, and I can at least say for certain that they don't apply to me.

6. Okay, so would you say that someone who has been single for a month is experiencing the same amount of loneliness and frustration as a lifelong khhv? I wouldn't call this an example of two problems which are of equal urgency here. While I may have already mentioned that there are observable diminishing returns on pleasure, the same is not true of it's opposite. I find myself doubting that you even believe your own words at this point. Maybe I've taken this too far and my example is not what you're insinuating, but it sure as fuck sounds like it. Suffering never stops feeling bad, it merely increases in intensity.

7. You're on the right track, there was no point to this video. I find myself doubting that you gave this topic much consideration or thought at all.

8. What do you suspect is the percentage of incels who act out externally? You can name a handful perhaps, at most. Funny how nobody gives a damn when they kill themselves, it's only when the problem begins to negatively impact the rest of society, that's the only time anyone even cares.

Why not copy-drop your comments to the video?

Why not copy-drop your comments to the video?
Because I don't really want to debate him as I don't feel it will accomplish anything(I've learned my lesson by now), I don't want my youtube name associated with my posts here(after having now made this thread), and I'm too lazy to make a throwaway account.

Because I don't really want to debate him as I don't feel it will accomplish anything(I've learned my lesson by now), I don't want my youtube name associated with my posts here(after having now made this thread), and I'm too lazy to make a throwaway account.
Ok. Well at least you had a safe vent!
Sometimes that's important...

Just take the bluepill and continue to contribute to society bro! I hate Jordan Peterson, and his following.

JFL @ cucks who try to talk down on incels. Why dont they just join us already? They're probably still virgins and have never even kissed a girl, that guy is just another incel in denial.

that guy is just another incel in denial.
This chad?
Screen Shot 2019 09 27 at 110942 PM

2. I don't believe normies live "perfect lives", as you put it, far from it(my post history will speak for itself).

No, they do live a decent life. A normal life with a normal mentality. An apprenticeship and a somewhat decent job. Perhaps not a girlfriend but therefore a social circle you can rely on. Also you live by your own.A diver licence and a car at a young age, helping you to go around with you clique to visit new places while I am too dumb to at least drive. At this point it is basically over.

However I strongly feel that people are largely incapable of empathy or even understanding for problems which they've never had to deal with themselves.

Exactly.

As far as I can tell the whole concept makes little to no sense, at least when we rid ourselves of ephemeral phantoms like "free will" or "karma". People place blame, or assign culpability both as a way to comfort themselves, and for them to have access to an easy method of understanding the world(even if this isn't really true).

They need a bogeyman.

Why dont they just join us already?

They are afraid of the truth. They are not honest with themselves and this is the problem.

I'm going to repost your post to this cuck, OP under my Elpresamania Running Wild youtube account.

Always the bugman beta archetypes of men shitting on incels lol.Look at those prey eyes, jfl Minassian mogs him and could beat the shit out of him he wanted to

The only thing more laughable than a white normie with a solid jaw saying "Life is suffering" is Chad saying it. I guess his receding hairline is making him emotional enough to wanna take it out on us.

This (((guy))) just called us normies :feelskek:

This normtard is just virtue signaling in the hope that foids will watch his dumb video and say, "ooh, that guy really hates inkwells, I think I'll fuck him." He's probably stupid and delusional enough to actually believe that. Foids only fuck chad, they don't care about anti-incel or pro-incel politics.

Both Minasian and ER facemogs that cuckold
This normtard is just virtue signaling in the hope that foids will watch his dumb video and say, "ooh, that guy really hates inkwells, I think I'll fuck him." He's probably stupid and delusional enough to actually believe that. Foids only fuck chad, they don't care about anti-incel or pro-incel politics.

This is how cucks who hate on inkwells be like.

Ddc92db