Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Found waifu in the gym

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Went back to the gym after a week and inmediately found a waifu. She was cute and was wearing a cap. Sadly she will never be mine, foids who wear caps inside the gym are the biggest sluts, but I will try to go at the same hour so I can see her again and maybe we will end up having sex one day.

I'm so fucking desperate that every time I go to the gym I find a new waifu, so many beautiful females that could make me happy but none of them will. This is big ropefuel and cuckness but it's not my fault, not much I can do to prevent it, this is what years of loneliness do to a man

this is not waifu, just roastie

I would still be 330LB if I had to work out at the gym to lose weight.

Went back to the gym after a week and inmediately found a waifu. She was cute and was wearing a cap. Sadly she will never be mine, foids who wear caps inside the gym are the biggest sluts, but I will try to go at the same hour so I can see her again and maybe we will end up having sex one day.

I'm so fucking desperate that every time I go to the gym I find a new waifu, so many beautiful females that could make me happy but none of them will. This is big ropefuel and cuckness but it's not my fault, not much I can do to prevent it, this is what years of loneliness do to a man

What the hell does a cap have to do with being a slut?

I wish there were no females in Gym so I could focus more on Training.

Ask her to be your girlfriend

What the hell does a cap have to do with being a slut?
Why the fuck would you wear a cap inside the gym? Theres no fucking sun inside, she probably saw one of those Instagram sluts do it and she copied her to get chads atention or some shit

wait till she gets approached by chad

Propose to her for marriage, otherwise she is not your waifu.

Take a pic of her

She’s cuddling in bed woth chad as u wrote this thread. Over.

Why the fuck would you wear a cap inside the gym?
Maybe it matched her outfit, or there was sun outside and she didn't bother to take it off indoors because there's no reason not to wear a hat in the gym.

Maybe it matched her outfit, or there was sun outside and she didn't bother to take it off indoors because there's no reason not to wear a hat in the gym.
Maybe, but she is still a whore

A waifu is always 2D,you just found a new oneitis.