Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found Two Tomatoes Rotting in My Bedroom

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Interesting. I remember poking holes in them with a fork for fun the other night, but for the life of me I do not remember storing them anywhere. I thought I either partially ate one of them and trashed them or trashed both of them whole.

Tomato poking is a great cope btw. The juice gets all spritzy and it's addictive.

just poke tomatoes with a fork theory

Tomatoes taste awful, bleh..

Tomatoes taste awful, bleh..
I agree. I never understood why people like tomatoes. I like them in very, very little amounts on pizza. That's honestly really it.

over for rottentomatoescels

that site is garbage
I honestly heed the mainstream critical consensus when it comes to movies. At least when a film is panned. If they really like a film I may or may not like it, but if they really don't like a film odds are it is indeed garbage.

Clean your damn room OP or I'm going to cry pewpew
Tumblr po0r045arO1x73yfbo1 400

I honestly heed the mainstream critical consensus when it comes to movies. At least when a film is panned. If they really like a film I may or may not like it, but if they really don't like a film odds are it is indeed garbage.
what did joker end up getting?

I hate when mom makes these broad slices of tomato when we are going to prepare sandwiches. I don't really like tomatoes that much, ewgh.

I hate when mom makes these broad slices of tomato when we are going to prepare sandwiches. I don't really like tomatoes that much, ewgh.
Slice em good and thin that's the ticket

I don't hate tomatoes, I just hate them on sandwiches. Pasta, pizza, and salads are dine... keep them off of burgers, sandwiches, and tacos.

I don't hate tomatoes, I just hate them on sandwiches. Pasta, pizza, and salads are dine... keep them off of burgers, sandwiches, and tacos.
Wow. I disagree so much. All of the dishes you mentioned are fair game for the tomato to me.

@PotatoTomato

Really interesting thread tbh.

Really interesting thread tbh.
All my threads are interesting as shit. Makes me happy when gentlemen like yourself are wise to that and join the party.

Wow. I disagree so much. All of the dishes you mentioned are fair game for the tomato to me.
On past, pizza, and salads, they are the same temperature as the rest of the food. On burgers, some sandwiches, and tacos, they are cold and the flavor goes against the rest of the ingredients.