Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found this Virgin vs Chad post on Reddit

Luwo5id8mth81

reality - kys inkwell :foidSoy::soy:

Reddit promoting faggotry, who would've thought :society:

What that 5 feet under the doorbell faggot self proclaimed Chad that never had sex incel in denial bluepilled worm considers himself:lul::lul::lul:

That is just retarded

Why does reddit overuse these shit memes past the point of stale? There's moldy cheese that's more fresh than "meme culture XD" normies jerk off to, over and over.

Gey meme, Chad will beat us up:feelsjuice:

That last paragraph for the virgin is just gaslighting incels saying they’re making some sort of mistake that’s keeping them alone and they need to just trust themselves lmao. Doesn’t even really make much sense tbh. The real reason you’re a virgin is because girls simply don’t like your face, height, or non-NTness. That’s it, and there’s not much you can do about it.

Copium overdose

lmfao that is fucking
gay bullshit

To be frank, I have found, even since HS some chads, specially the most chad ones, mellow down and get friendly to incels, like, they can see the hell they live it and understand it could had been them if their luck was different.

Reddit promoting faggotry, who would've thought :society:
I've seen the "Incel dates Chad" memes, I don't really think this is it TBH

This isn't homosexuality, it is homosocializing, a lost art.

I think I grasp the artist's message but Chad's phrasing is all wrong tbh. Problems are the absolutes:

1) I know that's pain, I know what it's like, I've been there before​
Problem here is that superior-looks-DNA gigachads don't actually know the exact pain, they can just try to approximate it. This would make more sense coming from someone with same DNA who somehow gym-maxed but that's not what Chad Thundercock is meant to represent. We don't really have a personfification of the gym-maxed incel in these memes

2) "you are a person just like me"​

This is fine if you want to say "we are both people" to contradict "I'm a nobody", though "you're somebody, you exist to me" would be clearer about that.

3) "You can be whoever you want"​

This is bullshit that would just enrage me. I'd prefer something realistic like "it is possible for you to make improvements to your life."

4) "I've felt the grasp of misery in the past"​

This would not be comforting to hear because you'd say to yourself "he probably hasn't suffered like I have" and feel like he's appropriating your suffering.

We don't want to hear "Chad suffered too", I'd prefer something like "Chad is my ally, he's going to have my back if some foid sicks white knights to beat me up, and also give me free access to use his lat pulldown"

Chad's motivation for helping does not need to come from "he suffered just as much". I don't need that, I just want some noblesse oblige.