Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Found this site

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
https://**********/index.php I wonder if someone else runs it also I looked for all of the incel sit s and had No idea this one existed and can anyone name other fourms or a incel fourm someone is starting?

nice try. No way in hell I'm clicking that link

**********(redirects to **********) was this site's previous domain, but that site filched it when this site was in the process of switching registrars.

**********(redirects to **********) was this site's previous domain, but that site filched it when this site was in the process of switching registrars.
It did what

It's probably a shitty site in comparison to this just stay here

Just lurked there, seems like shit ngl.

It looks like CuckShaman made it.

It looks like CuckShaman made it.
You fool! You have summoned him. All jokes aside, I think he doesn’t know about this place given the fact that he hasn’t done a video of this site in awhile

You fool! You have summoned him. All jokes aside, I think he doesn’t know about this place given the fact that he hasn’t done a video of this site in awhile

Lol. I bet if I had've said "based" instead of "cuck" it would have definitely summoned him though. I did notice he's stopped making videos on this site in particular but he does still make heaps of videos covering Incels, mostly the poor bastards over at Reddit.

Lol. I bet if I had've said "based" instead of "cuck" it would have definitely summoned him though. I did notice he's stopped making videos on this site in particular but he does still make heaps of videos covering Incels, mostly the poor bastards over at Reddit.
I wonder how long he can milk the concept of incels for quick and low effort videos. Its been several months of virtually nonstop incel content

I wonder how long he can milk the concept of incels for quick and low effort videos. Its been several months of virtually nonstop incel content

I mentioned that his videos were "low effort" and this was his comeback:

:lul::lul::lul:

But yes I have wondered that as well... it certainly seems excessive. Some of the videos seem so desperate and random they don't even make much sense. "Fortnite Incels", "Should Incels Pay Taxes"? ...What?

But yes I have wondered that as well... it certainly seems excessive. Some of the videos seem so desperate and random they don't even make much sense. "Fortnite Incels", "Should Incels Pay Taxes"? ...What?

Yeah, its pretty horrendous tbh. I miss the days when he did mass shooter videos, reddit PMs, or some random yet interesting topic he wanted to talk about that day. His channel went to shit once he started covering predators, Mike Schneider, Chris Chan, and finally us in an overly excessive manner

Talking in that retarded voice really makes his argument more legitimate..