Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found this shit on reddit

Jay

Jay

Greycel
https://i.imgur.com/afhkyR1.gifv

I just can’t believe normies find things like this to be ‘heartwarming’ and ‘sweet’

What I see when I watch this is robust millionaire Tyrone pitying a sickly, frail, middle-class, wheelchair bound normie. Jesus Christ what a fucking cuckold the terminal kid is, legit makes me sick.

Just holy fuck, normies are so delusional they find shit like this to be endearing

I also don't believe any of this to be genuine, but hey PR.

Sports fans are cucks.

Jay said:
https://i.imgur.com/afhkyR1.gifv

I just can’t believe normies find things like this to be ‘heartwarming’ and ‘sweet’

What I see when I watch this is robust millionaire Tyrone pitying a sickly, frail, middle-class, wheelchair bound normie. Jesus Christ what a fucking cuckold the terminal kid is, legit makes me sick.

Just holy fuck, normies are so delusional they find shit like this to be endearing

Do you have no empathy? Put yourself in the kids shoes. If chad and women actually cared about you (virtue signaling or not) and were nice to you instead of treating you like subhuman scum, you'd feel better right? Give the kid a break.

Although the normies virtue signal over this, i do feel good for the kid

KV- said:
Do you have no empathy? Put yourself in the kids shoes. If chad and women actually cared about you (virtue signaling or not) and were nice to you instead of treating you like subhuman scum, you'd feel better right? Give the kid a break.

Lol

You’re just as naive as the cripple kid sucking the black man’s cock

Jay said:
Lol

You’re just as naive as the cripple kid sucking the black man’s cock

Those autographed ball and shoes are worth a thousand bucks together at least. More so for the fan. Like this shit has nothing to do with inceldom or women you're just lashing out senselessly.

KV- said:
Those autographed ball and shoes are worth a thousand bucks together at least. More so for the fan. Like this shit has nothing to do with inceldom or women you're just lashing out senselessly.

You’re right it was definitely worth the couple thousand dollars for the emasculation that would then be immortalised on the internet for the rest of your life and then after. I’m lashing out at cucks because I hate them and it relieves me.

Yeah, this sort of thing for an adult seems patronizing and embarrassing.

not_here_4_points said:
Yeah, this sort of thing for an adult seems patronizing and embarrassing.

It is

I truly hope he is mentally disabled along with his physical one
But even so, still pathetic to his guardians for permitting it
Pathetic as well to the sports fans paying to watch men who could easily fuck their wives

lel another normie in a wheelchair.

Nothing against the cripple, good for him. But it's not a big deal, I hate when people circlejerk over shit like this. I'm sure the cripple realizes the "affection" this received is a result of pity. If I was him I wouldn't want anyone to give a shit about it.

strong autism

i don't get it

are you against the glorification of all pro-athletes or just the black ones?

Good for that kid. He can't believe it. Nice to see Leonard Fournette do that for him.

Nautica1983 said:
Good for that kid. He can't believe it. Nice to see Leonard Fournette do that for him.

Afterwards, Fournette went home and came in his wife's pussy while wheel chair boy got his chemotherapy then struggled to jerk his limp cock off into his new signed cleat.

If that isn't heartwarming I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

I would hate for this to happen to me if I was in a wheelchair tbh. In fact i'd be super embarrassed. The kid was probably lowkey upset but putting on an act to please everyone and not make himself look like an ungrateful asshole. I would have done the same thing in his position so I don't blame him.