Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found this shit on reddit

Jay

Jay

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
92
Online
10m
https://i.imgur.com/afhkyR1.gifv


I just can’t believe normies find things like this to be ‘heartwarming’ and ‘sweet’

What I see when I watch this is robust millionaire Tyrone pitying a sickly, frail, middle-class, wheelchair bound normie. Jesus Christ what a fucking cuckold the terminal kid is, legit makes me sick.

Just holy fuck, normies are so delusional they find shit like this to be endearing
 
DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
259
Online
0
I also don't believe any of this to be genuine, but hey PR.
 
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
20,054
Online
219d 0m
Sports fans are cucks.
 
KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
1,301
Online
27m
Jay said:
https://i.imgur.com/afhkyR1.gifv


I just can’t believe normies find things like this to be ‘heartwarming’ and ‘sweet’

What I see when I watch this is robust millionaire Tyrone pitying a sickly, frail, middle-class, wheelchair bound normie. Jesus Christ what a fucking cuckold the terminal kid is, legit makes me sick.

Just holy fuck, normies are so delusional they find shit like this to be endearing

Do you have no empathy? Put yourself in the kids shoes. If chad and women actually cared about you (virtue signaling or not) and were nice to you instead of treating you like subhuman scum, you'd feel better right? Give the kid a break.
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,178
Online
0
Although the normies virtue signal over this, i do feel good for the kid
 
Jay

Jay

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
92
Online
10m
KV- said:
Do you have no empathy? Put yourself in the kids shoes. If chad and women actually cared about you (virtue signaling or not) and were nice to you instead of treating you like subhuman scum, you'd feel better right? Give the kid a break.

Lol

You’re just as naive as the cripple kid sucking the black man’s cock
 
KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
1,301
Online
27m
Jay said:
Lol

You’re just as naive as the cripple kid sucking the black man’s cock

Those autographed ball and shoes are worth a thousand bucks together at least. More so for the fan. Like this shit has nothing to do with inceldom or women you're just lashing out senselessly.
 
Jay

Jay

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
92
Online
10m
KV- said:
Those autographed ball and shoes are worth a thousand bucks together at least. More so for the fan. Like this shit has nothing to do with inceldom or women you're just lashing out senselessly.

You’re right it was definitely worth the couple thousand dollars for the emasculation that would then be immortalised on the internet for the rest of your life and then after. I’m lashing out at cucks because I hate them and it relieves me.
 
not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,364
Online
0
Yeah, this sort of thing for an adult seems patronizing and embarrassing.
 
Jay

Jay

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
92
Online
10m
not_here_4_points said:
Yeah, this sort of thing for an adult seems patronizing and embarrassing.

It is

I truly hope he is mentally disabled along with his physical one
But even so, still pathetic to his guardians for permitting it
Pathetic as well to the sports fans paying to watch men who could easily fuck their wives
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,579
Online
14d 4h 45m
lel another normie in a wheelchair.
 
nigger

nigger

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
252
Online
0
Nothing against the cripple, good for him. But it's not a big deal, I hate when people circlejerk over shit like this. I'm sure the cripple realizes the "affection" this received is a result of pity. If I was him I wouldn't want anyone to give a shit about it.
 
S

subsaharan

Officer
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
531
Online
0
strong autism

i don't get it

are you against the glorification of all pro-athletes or just the black ones?
 
R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Posts
1,577
Online
3d 13h 17m
Autism is strong ITT.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,640
Online
7d 17h 50m
Good for that kid. He can't believe it. Nice to see Leonard Fournette do that for him.
 
Jay

Jay

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
92
Online
10m
Nautica1983 said:
Good for that kid. He can't believe it. Nice to see Leonard Fournette do that for him.

Afterwards, Fournette went home and came in his wife's pussy while wheel chair boy got his chemotherapy then struggled to jerk his limp cock off into his new signed cleat.

If that isn't heartwarming I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.
 
A

AlexanderR97

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
174
Online
0
I would hate for this to happen to me if I was in a wheelchair tbh. In fact i'd be super embarrassed. The kid was probably lowkey upset but putting on an act to please everyone and not make himself look like an ungrateful asshole. I would have done the same thing in his position so I don't blame him.
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
It is not so bad dude
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top