Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found this on reddit

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
JFL at soydditors

Screenshot 2022 06 15 190316

Imagine actually giving a fuck about dumb conflicts abroad. I'd never care about countries being at war unless it directly affects me in the form of gunfire :smonk::smonk::smonk:

They are soys, so the average non soy is as strong as a god compared to them.

Wait until the soys find out how many Ukrainians are nationalists. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsjuice:

They have actual nazis and shit
But they were told to support Ukraine, so like the good NPCs they are, they'll ignore this detail for as long as their masters want them to. :feelskek::feelskek:

:lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul:

Imagine Putin nukes the parts of Ukraine he doesn't want. That would be very based. Would kill morale instantly like what happened to the Japanese in WW2

I'd never care about countries being at war unless it directly affects me in the form of gunfire :smonk::smonk::smonk:
better going to jail for dodging draft then dying for the zog :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Imagine actually giving a fuck about dumb conflicts abroad. I'd never care about countries being at war unless it directly affects me in the form of gunfire :smonk::smonk::smonk:
it's literally here in europe so i do care ngl

yeah this ukrainian superhero picture will defenitly stop the war

Imagine Putin nukes the parts of Ukraine he doesn't want. That would be very based. Would kill morale instantly like what happened to the Japanese in WW2
Then NATO will start a war