Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Found this on r/inceltears, society wants us to be miserable and virgins for life

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
xijei62kzob21.jpg

This is like saying if every starving African kid got food and water things would get dirtier as they would piss and shit more. Seriously, fuck these people i hope they'll fucking be smashed under a walking train so their low IQ brains could figure out that WE ACT THIS WAY BECAUSE WE DON'T GET WOMEN, NOT THAT WE DON'T GET WOMEN BECAUSE WE ACT THIS WAY

NO ONE IS BORN WITH AN INCEL MINDSET LIFE MADE US THIS WAY

I still wonder why abusive Chads are successful with women tho.

Last edited:
It's pointless trying to persuade them, they're a bunch of bluepilled hiveminded faggots stuck in some Disney fantasy bullshit.

I said it before when this thread was posted earlier and I'll say it again: He's not entirely wrong

No wonder, inceltears couldn't care less about the truth, they're just sadists who want to feel better because someone else out there is also allegedly miserable "but at least I blame myself instead of the world".

I said it before when this thread was posted earlier and I'll say it again: He's not entirely wrong
Some here would actually go ER on a their gf ngl

yeah have forget it's never chad and tyrone who beat their wife, it's the weak and evil incel (who can't even have a gf) who are the principal abusers.

chad and tyrone are the combinaison of kindness and bravery
incels are the combinaison of brutality and malice

what else ?

"guys who think like this are violent to their girlfriends"

:feelswhat:

How? Ofc SOME incels would actually be abusive to their girlfriends but it would overall go down, chad is more abusive and can get away with it.

xijei62kzob21.jpg

This is like saying if every starving African kid got food and water things would get dirtier as they would piss and shit more. Seriously, fuck these people i hope they'll fucking be smashed under a walking train so their low IQ brains could figure out that WE ACT THIS WAY BECAUSE WE DON'T GET WOMEN, NOT THAT WE DON'T GET WOMEN BECAUSE WE ACT THIS WAY

NO ONE IS BORN WITH AN INCEL MINDSET LIFE MADE US THIS WAY

I still wonder why abusive Chads are successful with women tho.

This mate.

How? Ofc SOME incels would actually be abusive to their girlfriends but it would overall go down, chad is more abusive and can get away with it.

Halo Effect. Chad gets away with it.

Well that's what I'm saying. Some of us would abuse their gfs

yeah have forget it's never chad and tyrone who beat their wife, it's the weak and evil incel (who can't even have a gf) who are the principal abusers.

chad and tyrone are the combinaison of kindness and bravery
incels are the combinaison of brutality and malice

what else ?

Hypocrisy = supremacy.
It's pointless trying to persuade them, they're a bunch of bluepilled hiveminded faggots stuck in some Disney fantasy bullshit.

No. The truth gets through.

He's correct that the more relationships there are, the more females are going to get beaten. Because bitches are fucking horrible in current year.

no its because we r real red blooded nit
soy drinking cuck like u bitch
we demand the right to have a good life

(((Scott Westerfeld)))

No doubt about it
I asked because i was shocked tbh that you said this. Anyways, dude this is an online anonymous forum, people come here to express their darkest thoughts and release their frustration, but we are TOTALLY different in real life. I'm a very nice person IRL and people NEVER suspect that i'm an incel or a frustrated virgin, still look at my threads and posts, you would say that i'm completely insane or autistic.

Incels are sheep in wolves clothes, they fake a tough and violent persona online to cope with their weaknesses IRL, but i'm sure that if any girl expressed any interest in us, we would be totally different people than on this forum, because it's just our nature as men to protect and be nice to women and this is a fact.

Sorry but no. Nobody here has relationship experience. That only means the only GFs we'd ever get would be saddistic alpha feminazis looking to abuse us mentally and physically. Betabuxxers get dominated by their wifes.

Sorry but no. Nobody here has relationship experience. That only means the only GFs we'd ever get would be saddistic alpha feminazis looking to abuse us mentally and physically. Betabuxxers get dominated by their wifes.

I asked because i was shocked tbh that you said this. Anyways, dude this is an online anonymous forum, people come here to express their darkest thoughts and release their frustration, but we are TOTALLY different in real life. I'm a very nice person IRL and people NEVER suspect that i'm an incel or a frustrated virgin, still look at my threads and posts, you would say that i'm completely insane or autistic.

Incels are sheep in wolves clothes, they fake a tough and violent persona online to cope with their weaknesses IRL, but i'm sure that if any girl expressed any interest in us, we would be totally different people than on this forum, because it's just our nature as men to protect and be nice to women and this is a fact.
I say this because while this place has LARPers and memers running around some people are serious about their thoughts and views on society and foids. Many of my posts are jokes and some aren't and as you said I'm a nice person as well IRL. However that doesn't mean that I am incapable of violence, I'm fully capable of carrying out many of my violent thoughts both said in seriousness and in jest. All I really need is the opportunity to do so and the same goes for others here.

I don't know what you would do if you managed to get a gf but I do know that a few here would make good on the many threats they've made. I also know that some would be loving and caring towards them. That's why I said the guy wasn't entirely wrong because there are those who simply need to be given a chance to do damage and there are those who would never do any such thing. We are incels, but we are also human and like all humans we operate on a spectrum some would be violent if given the chance and some would not be

thats why violent men and bullies are often the most successful with women right? right?

:feelshaha:

fuck them man cucks being cucks

I couldn't careless what some soyboys said.

They seem to be unaware of how cause and effect actually work and perceive it as being mutually exclusive?

I don't even take what they say seriously anymore

Foids don't give a shit if Chad is violent - in fact it turns them on which is why they keep running back to them.

Violent people don't share their thoughts on a forum full of virgins, violent people are sex-havers, because their violent behavior is what attract foids to them.

people just don't understand

No wonder, inceltears couldn't care less about the truth, they're just sadists who want to feel better because someone else out there is also allegedly miserable "but at least I blame myself instead of the world".

They just want to feel better knowing they’re a notch above Incels because incels are oppressed.

Male feminist always project. $10 says that guy sexually assaulted a foid in the past

This. They don't realize the meaning of incel jfl