Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Found this in Reddit: Incels without hate, what do you think about them and this post?

Askiel

Askiel

Recruit
★★★
1323232t

Incels without T

I knew that "would you fuck a dog" poll was bait

These retards can't even get the name of the forum right. Also, white supremacy? There are literally people here who say "Cumskins should die" jfl
Incels without T

Incelswithouthate is just fish without water

Those guys are pathetic faggots.
The subs main mod is some cunt that always tell them to "just take a shower and improve their personality"
r/incelswithouthate is a fucking joke
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

The subs main mod is some cunt that always tell them to "just take a shower and improve their personality"

wouldnt even be surprised if their mod is some foid or chad infiltrator who is larping as an inkwell

That entire subreddit is an IT psy-op.

soy incels don't understand anything about these types of communities.they talk all about being about good vibes,inclusiveness,but as soon as you start talking about how awful being a rice,a beaner,black your post and you get immediately banned.they don't want discussion nor they want anything to do with us.Every aspect about being an incel is immediately kicked out or made light out of.If you talk about how you want a gf they will soon tell you that things could be worse and how kids in africa are being blown up by mines set there in 95 or some shit.It's hilarious that they even allow normies and women in there when they are the single reason they are incels kek.You think if normies got their shit together they couldn't get an incel married?top kek.

I knew that "would you fuck a dog" poll was bait
bullshit, i don't encourage dog fucking

and the dude intentionally left out the part where she hit puberty.

it's obviously an IT troll

I think r/IncelsWithoutHate steals a lot of potential .co members. r/IWH keeps a lot of incels blue pilled so they stay lost and confused. and most unsurprising of all? u/board_gaming is a mod there too. JFL.

Incels without T
Indeed.
But still. I sometimes post there, they have to water it down to avoid the rabid censorship of r*dd*t mods. since Reddit is in full ELECTION MODE!

No the real question is what the fuck is wrong with “incels” without hate? They are a bunch of degenerate moralfagging cucks with no honor. They even have a femoid as mod. That’s the most sorry excuse of an “incel” forum I have ever seen

cuckswithoutballs

I can’t believe that people in that forum actually think they are blackpilled. They are fucking cucks who are no better than ITcels. Also why the fuck would they allow to have a filthy cunt as a fucking mod let alone have her anywhere near that sub?

seems like an average reddit poster from an average reddit sub, how can he identify himself as incel totally escapes me.

All cuckit incel subs are absolutely pathetic and cringe.

Cucked sub tbh, but it has to be cucked if it wants to stay on Reddit.

All these Indian white supremacists...

I go on there and drop blackpills for incels on there that are actually bluepilled

The sub is just a bunch of cringe reddit normies that want to take part in a incel community just to act cool and edgy. But the second actually incel issues are mentioned they are nowhere to be found

u/BBW_Groaning sucks ass
The sub is just a bunch of cringe reddit normies that want to take part in a incel community just to act cool and edgy. But the second actually incel issues are mentioned they are nowhere to be found
Also this
Also many sex havers and LARPers, maybe even more than this site

I wonder how this queer would do in prison

They are giga npcs who can’t begin to comprehend esoteric humor without someone connecting every dot for them. Also a insecure coping deathnic

didnt read thread but the word combination IWH brutally reminds me of NWA :feelskek:

I think they are delusional because every where I go I see the blackpill and it's hard not to hate society when the game is rigged against us.

No the real question is what the fuck is wrong with “incels” without hate? They are a bunch of degenerate moralfagging cucks with no honor. They even have a femoid as mod. That’s the most sorry excuse of an “incel” forum I have ever seen
From what I've read on different incel forums, that sergant from staff isn't actually an incel. But oh well, can't be sure on that.