Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found this gem

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
@Pajeetsingh ill add this important information to the incel wiki I have no idea why this wasn’t transferred jfl

Did any of you use SlutHate?

Of course... why wouldn't i?? our supreme gentlemen used it... it should be mandatory for every incel to have used sluthate... Can't be PSL without it..

I’ll fix it later

I’ll fix it later
@pingu @Sans @Ci Jey help me with this grrrr @Ryo_Hazuki

Why did you make a whole ass article about SlutHaters by height
I didn’t make this article bruh I’m just remaking lost articles from a lost wiki because it’s important

I didn’t make this article bruh I’m just remaking lost articles from a lost wiki because it’s important
sluthaters had too much time on their hands to make a fucking article listing members by height.. heightpill strikes once again

Nice, I wonder how many of those are still with us in .is, I think @Ryo_Hazuki used it but that's all I know

i did not post on sluthate. i posted on puahate when it came out a bit, but i mostly lurked, and i posted on lookism a fair amount
puahate was really revolutionary because it exposed pua gurus as scam artists. they were making millions before puahate, and puahate was the ONLY place you could criticize them
i browsed 4chan primarily, and the blackpill leaked over there, thats how i discovered it. on lookism it was basically already fleshed out, in 2018

its really incredible just how much influence psl and the blackpill had on society
this ostracized group of incels, loser, virgins and autists had some of the most impactful counter-culture influences

sluthaters had too much time on their hands to make a fucking article listing members by height.. heightpill strikes once again
Lmfaooo

@Pajeetsingh gtfih