Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Found this gem of a foid story on reddit

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★★

Foid openly taking advantage of guys. Looks like she's outsourcing the husband's job.

Lol

I swear I remember seeing a foid somewhere on tinder, and she said on her bio she was taken, but just looking for a "friend" to take her out somewhere and buy her food and talk but no sex so basically just a simp

And she got a lot of messages about it, but I think she was at least a 6 and white

Foids dont even need to lie about it anymore they can just go the honest route

Lol

I swear I remember seeing a foid somewhere on tinder, and she said on her bio she was taken, but just looking for a "friend" to take her out somewhere and buy her food and talk but no sex so basically just a simp

And she got a lot of messages about it, but I think she was at least a 6 and white

It's guys who think they are able to change her mind, lmao.

She won't change her mind. Her life is perfect, she's getting everything she ever wanted.

Should have told the husband about this
full

All the comments will defend her. I guarantee.

The future of betabuxxers and all beta orbiters
All the comments will defend her. I guarantee.
Of course, letting shit like this slide puts a real dent on the patriarchy cope and the idea that foids arent malicious whores (which they are)

The future of betabuxxers and all beta orbiters

Of course, letting shit like this slide puts a real dent on the patriarchy cope and the idea that foids arent malicious whores (which they are)

Lol

I saw a few on OkCupid and Hinge. Explicit. The number of implicit intentions like this are uncountable (pretty much every women on there).

Lol

That’s the level of desperation the modern man has for even the barest scraps of intimacy. :feelsugh:

Brutal. :feelsrope:

It's guys who think they are able to change her mind, lmao.

She won't change her mind. Her life is perfect, she's getting everything she ever wanted.
That’s the level of desperation the modern man has for even the barest scraps of intimacy. :feelsugh:

Brutal. :feelsrope:
Yeah I mean some of them would be ultrabluepilled and think they can have a chance and change her mind

But tbh talking with females is like a drug, so even just going out with a cute girl as just friends is like a high and guys are desperate even if it involves paying and no chance at sex or anything like that

Should have told the husband about this
full
I doubt he'd be upset enough to leave her. In fact the toxic foid would probably turn the tables on the husband during the confrontation.
Should've asked her out for another date in a very cuck-like tone and dumped her body in a dumpster that night instead.