Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found this gem in incel tears. This is only going to end badly. She’s probably going to be cheating on him a lot with a bunch of chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
455D0817 AE55 4F23 943E BC2F9724C8EE

113A27FF DC5B 4A9C BB02 DACE0563E07B

Suppose I'm already an old man with regrets. What am I living for?

shes settlin for beta bux or this chink is the best she can do with her fat ugly body.

Marriage after dating for a year? I see NOTHING wrong with this.

How much you wanna bet she was 25 or older and participated in numerous gangbangs before getting with him?

If this faggot wasn't LARPing, I would say this woman he nabbed miraculously has lower self-esteem than WE do.

big larp if i have to be honest

If I had known that this thread was made yesterday I wouldn't of made my thread with the exact same topic.

He'll be back here in no time.

So basically the cuck wants us to remove all dignity and become slaves for an ugly used up foid

You know what. Unlike the guys here calling it fake without proof or just outta hate for IT... I must say that there are rare occasions where this can happen... But its too damn rare and special and it doesn't happen to everyone. It's like an exceptional phenomenal. And it doesn't disapprove the BP.

A first marriage has about a 50% chance of lasting. Given that they dated for only a year, I'd bump that number down.

In 5 years he's going to end up on MGTOW complaining about the skewed legal system.

No, landwhales are not wife material, Chang.

You know what. Unlike the guys here calling it fake without proof or just outta hate for IT... I must say that there are rare occasions where this can happen... But its too damn rare and special and it doesn't happen to everyone. It's like an exceptional phenomenal. And it doesn't disapprove the BP.
bruh there is no fucking way that manlet asian with statistics of height and race against him be actually successful with a foid . This dude either moneymaxed the shit out of him self and bought the bitch something or drives a nice car. Its just not logically possible to bypass hypergamy with your "personality" especially with those traits being Asian and worst of all a 5'2. Or this foid felt pity for him if that is possible at all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back