Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Found this comment on a deleted Reddit post

L

loser550

Officer
★★★★
I’m not a member of this group. I used to be years ago for a little bit, because I thought that the things posted here were meant to discuss what incels were talking about. Not to just blatantly make fun of them. Once I realized that that was the purpose of this group (not for all of you, but a lot) I left.

Wouldn’t it be better if we tried to understand them instead? Yes, there are those who say horrible things about women, but there are also those who just feel really lonely and abandoned by society. Making fun of them really isn’t helping their situations. And I honestly think that the horrible things they say is just them venting out their frustrations. I bet most of them would never actually harm a woman. It’s like when you’re angry at someone and you say or think “oh I could strangle that person!” while you don’t mean that and would never actually even consider doing that. Even if you had the opportunity. I believe it is like that with incels.
Because society is failing them, whether we want to admit that or not. No, nobody is entitled to sex. A woman is not forced to give every man sex. But incels are allowed to want and crave it anyway. There is nothing wrong with that. Again, them saying things like “They should give us sex or government approved gf” or whatnot is just them venting, it’s their fantasy. Everybody has fantasies. Some crazier and more violent than others, but as long as it remains only fantasy, there’s nothing wrong with that, surely. Why are they the only group being singled out for those kind of fantasies?

And let’s be honest, every man would get frustrated if they never had sex. I’m a woman who’s never had sex, and even I crave it sometimes. A relationship is what I crave even more than that. I am in no way saying that my situation is comparable to incels, but I do understand them a little bit. I’m very unattractive myself, rarely go outside if I don’t have to and am socially really awkward in person. The system has failed me too. Not the same way as with incels; it failed getting me out of abusive situations during my youth. I’ve been suicidal several times and even was about to start a process of approval for euthanasia one time. Because I’m too much of a coward to do it myself. But I stopped when I heard that could take years and then even if you get approved, there is no guarantee whatsoever that you will even find a doctor who DARES to do it. Doctors in the past who have done it have damaged their career immensely. Despite approved euthanasia being legal here, it is still a giant taboo. But I get it, you know, I get that sometimes you don’t see any other option because you’re so desperate and feel like there’s no way out of the misery. And it hurts me to see others talking about ‘roping’ because I know how it feels to just want to end it all.
And then seeing a group like this, often making fun of those men. Not for that reason specifically. I’ve never seen anyone make fun of them for being suicidal. Thank God! But making fun of them in general really isn’t going to make those feelings better. Nor their thoughts about women and other men who do have sex. I know there is freedom of speech, I know you guys aren’t doing anything illegal at all. But please consider the consequences.

I remember when I first took a look on their forum years ago, there was this post titled something like “This is what I would do to a foid” and you know, I expected something horrible to be said, but instead it was a description of like this really romantic date and it really touched me and just really drove home to me that that is actually what they really want. Love, companionship. Sex too of course, but that is a part of love. They just want to be loved, accepted. There will surely be really bad apples (those that really want to have sex with minors for example : /) among them too, but that’s the case in any group. And yes, they call us derogatory names, but don’t forget that they see that forum as their safe haven, the only place that they can voice those frustrations.

Sorry for the long textwall. I didn’t intend for this to be so long. I also hope that I’m not giving the impression that I think you are bad people. I don’t think that at all. But I just hope there can be a little bit more understanding for the other side. Please don’t make them feel even more ostracized than they already do.

And to any incels that may be reading this; you can contact me if you want, if you think it might help you to talk to someone who will accept you for who you are. I won’t judge you at all, even if you call me names at first. I’m not easily offended.
And then seeing a group like this, often making fun of those men. Not for that reason specifically. I’ve never seen anyone make fun of them for being suicidal. Thank God! But making fun of them in general really isn’t going to make those feelings better. Nor their thoughts about women and other men who do have sex. I know there is freedom of speech, I know you guys aren’t doing anything illegal at all. But please consider the consequences.

I remember when I first took a look on their forum years ago, there was this post titled something like “This is what I would do to a foid” and you know, I expected something horrible to be said, but instead it was a description of like this really romantic date and it really touched me and just really drove home to me that that is actually what they really want. Love, companionship. Sex too of course, but that is a part of love. They just want to be loved, accepted. There will surely be really bad apples (those that really want to have sex with minors for example : /) among them too, but that’s the case in any group. And yes, they call us derogatory names, but don’t forget that they see that forum as their safe haven, the only place that they can voice those frustrations.

Sorry for the long textwall. I didn’t intend for this to be so long. I also hope that I’m not giving the impression that I think you are bad people. I don’t think that at all. But I just hope there can be a little bit more understanding for the other side. Please don’t make them feel even more ostracized than they already do.

And to any incels that may be reading this; you can contact me if you want, if you think it might help you to talk to someone who will accept you for who you are. I won’t judge you at all, even if you call me names at first. I’m not easily offended. with it too in case anyone wants to contact me: dreamofme_s

I tried to find more info and her discord is dreamofme

90% of us are autists we need a tldr nigga

I can't bring myself to read that

someone hit her up on discord and send her gore