Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found this Chad who gets raped again and again story on reddit. Real or larp?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Couldn't link it so copied the entire thing

I’ve always blamed myself for these circumstances and chalked it up to poor communication on my part and not being adamant enough about saying no, but my current girlfriend has convinced me otherwise. Here’s the 3 part series -

First time: girlfriend and I had already talked about our opinions on sex and when it should happen and I had made it clear I wasn’t interested until 18 (I was 14, she was 16). Things had already been moving faster than I was really comfortable with but things just become normal? Anyways, was laying down and she was giving me a handy when there’s a quick pause and suddenly it felt way better. I freaked out a little and asked why she did it after we had already layed down rules, she said she missed how it felt. I had trouble sleeping for weeks afterward and had serious anxiety because my parents had brought me up with abstinence based education. I felt dirty and wrong.

Fast forward a couple years, girlfriend and I had broken up, a family friend had asked me to a dance at her high school. They lived a few hours away but our families were super close so my parents were okay with me staying overnight, in fact they were encouraging me to go and provide some moral support since her mom was seriously ill. I show up, find out her parents aren’t there and am immediately uncomfortable but her friends are there and are supposed to be spending the night as well. We get back from the dance and things are fine until everyone else ends up leaving. She says I can sleep in her room, I say nah I’ll sleep on the floor downstairs. After insisting several times I grab a blanket and bug out. I wake up in the middle of the night with her next to me, she says she’s got feelings, I tell her its not a good idea, I don’t want to, she says it’ll make her feel better about what’s going on in life, I say it won’t. She keeps arguing until I break down and we try but I have a hard time getting it up from all the anxiety about not wanting it to happen, what will happen with our families, what will happen with her. After a while of it just not working she says it’s a waste and goes back upstairs. Still have confidence issues from that and the family relationship kinda fell apart. According to a friend of hers it was premeditated and she’d been planning it for months.

Round 3, a couple years later I’m working in a restaurant, all of the crew are super close and have a great time on shift, a couple of us lived close together and would ride share sometimes and I ended up driving this girl who had a moped pretty often in the winter time cuz it was cold af and dangerous to drive after closing. Anyways, most days after closing the team would hang out on the porch in front of the restaurant and chill out with a soda before heading home and one night she suddenly looks at me, in front of everyone and says “I wanna fuck you.” Big red flag, but I laugh it off and hope she’s joking. I drove her to work that day so I had to drive her back after we were done hanging out and when we rolled up to her house she said “I’m not getting out until I get to fuck you.” I laugh, she says she’s serious, I say thanks but no thanks, she says it’s not an option and if I refuse she’ll call the cops and say I tried to rape her. I felt trapped, I had no idea what else to do, I couldn’t physically remove her from my car because that would have had its own set of problems, and so it happened. And then she would guilt me into it almost nightly after work, threatening to call the cops if we didn’t have sex. She started telling everyone we were dating and would tell people at work, on shift, in front of customers about the sex. I was so mentally fucked up from all this. Finally one of my other coworkers asked me to go to lunch and talked to me about what was actually going on. Oddly enough I found out he was dating this girl’s sister and he said she had a history of stuff like this and that he would support me and testify if needed. I quit the next day and stayed the fuck away from that place.

Up until my last girlfriend I had never had a positive sexual experience. My friends would make fun because we didn’t have sex for the first 2 years of our relationship, but she wasn’t ready until then and that was way more important than getting lucky. And even with my current I still feel conflicted before, after, and during. I’m mortified by the thought of her not being 100% on board, she has to initiate almost every
time

He also says he's a firefighter makin 42k in southern california and a hobbyist surfer. Does it make sense?

Its the internet, so I'd take the story with a grain of salt.

I'd believe this over a female rape story though

Its the internet, so I'd take the story with a grain of salt.

I'd believe this over a female rape story though
Don't know about you but I would rope if this were true. Its harrowing what this world has become.

LARP. The opposite actually is real. Chad does not get rape, he rapes foids.

Don't know about you but I would rope if this were true. Its harrowing what this world has become.
I'm pretty sure this scenario has happened more than a thousand times over the course of human history.

Women as usual never miss a beat using their deceptive and manipulative nature to get what they want, even if it means harming others.

Couldn't link it so copied the entire thing

I’ve always blamed myself for these circumstances and chalked it up to poor communication on my part and not being adamant enough about saying no, but my current girlfriend has convinced me otherwise. Here’s the 3 part series -

First time: girlfriend and I had already talked about our opinions on sex and when it should happen and I had made it clear I wasn’t interested until 18 (I was 14, she was 16). Things had already been moving faster than I was really comfortable with but things just become normal? Anyways, was laying down and she was giving me a handy when there’s a quick pause and suddenly it felt way better. I freaked out a little and asked why she did it after we had already layed down rules, she said she missed how it felt. I had trouble sleeping for weeks afterward and had serious anxiety because my parents had brought me up with abstinence based education. I felt dirty and wrong.

Fast forward a couple years, girlfriend and I had broken up, a family friend had asked me to a dance at her high school. They lived a few hours away but our families were super close so my parents were okay with me staying overnight, in fact they were encouraging me to go and provide some moral support since her mom was seriously ill. I show up, find out her parents aren’t there and am immediately uncomfortable but her friends are there and are supposed to be spending the night as well. We get back from the dance and things are fine until everyone else ends up leaving. She says I can sleep in her room, I say nah I’ll sleep on the floor downstairs. After insisting several times I grab a blanket and bug out. I wake up in the middle of the night with her next to me, she says she’s got feelings, I tell her its not a good idea, I don’t want to, she says it’ll make her feel better about what’s going on in life, I say it won’t. She keeps arguing until I break down and we try but I have a hard time getting it up from all the anxiety about not wanting it to happen, what will happen with our families, what will happen with her. After a while of it just not working she says it’s a waste and goes back upstairs. Still have confidence issues from that and the family relationship kinda fell apart. According to a friend of hers it was premeditated and she’d been planning it for months.

Round 3, a couple years later I’m working in a restaurant, all of the crew are super close and have a great time on shift, a couple of us lived close together and would ride share sometimes and I ended up driving this girl who had a moped pretty often in the winter time cuz it was cold af and dangerous to drive after closing. Anyways, most days after closing the team would hang out on the porch in front of the restaurant and chill out with a soda before heading home and one night she suddenly looks at me, in front of everyone and says “I wanna fuck you.” Big red flag, but I laugh it off and hope she’s joking. I drove her to work that day so I had to drive her back after we were done hanging out and when we rolled up to her house she said “I’m not getting out until I get to fuck you.” I laugh, she says she’s serious, I say thanks but no thanks, she says it’s not an option and if I refuse she’ll call the cops and say I tried to rape her. I felt trapped, I had no idea what else to do, I couldn’t physically remove her from my car because that would have had its own set of problems, and so it happened. And then she would guilt me into it almost nightly after work, threatening to call the cops if we didn’t have sex. She started telling everyone we were dating and would tell people at work, on shift, in front of customers about the sex. I was so mentally fucked up from all this. Finally one of my other coworkers asked me to go to lunch and talked to me about what was actually going on. Oddly enough I found out he was dating this girl’s sister and he said she had a history of stuff like this and that he would support me and testify if needed. I quit the next day and stayed the fuck away from that place.

Up until my last girlfriend I had never had a positive sexual experience. My friends would make fun because we didn’t have sex for the first 2 years of our relationship, but she wasn’t ready until then and that was way more important than getting lucky. And even with my current I still feel conflicted before, after, and during. I’m mortified by the thought of her not being 100% on board, she has to initiate almost every
time

He also says he's a firefighter makin 42k in southern california and a hobbyist surfer. Does it make sense?
Why are you guys on reddit looking for this shit?

Why are you guys on reddit looking for this shit?
Stumbled upon on it in a question about rapes that men face (which as far as I am concerned is a ridiculous idea)

Imagine complaining about foids risking jail time to fuck you :feelskek: JFL at this fucking world, I hope someone cuts off his legs with a chainsaw

Was he drugged or did he just let it happen? I tend to feel bad for male rape victims based on their experiences.

Stumbled upon on it in a question about rapes that men face (which as far as I am concerned is a ridiculous idea)
What?. It can fuck up your life, man.

A foid can easily rape you and then play the victim calling you a rapist.

Plus there's nothing enjoyable about being used if she drugged you unconscious. I don't want no hoe to use me as a dildo for her pleasure. i want me to user her for my pleasure..

What?. It can fuck up your life, man.

A foid can easily rape you and then play the victim calling you a rapist.

Plus there's nothing enjoyable about being used if she drugged you unconscious. I don't want no hoe to use me as a dildo for her pleasure. i want me to user her for my pleasure..
Its physically impossible

I mean ngl i wish I was so desirable that a foid would go as far as to "rape" me :feelskek:
Women don't rape due to attraction or lust, they rape for the feeling of power, which is why the large majority of women's rape and abuse victims (based on stats) are children, and it usually involves using foreign objects (again its not about lust, its about inflicting pain on the victim and feeling powerful)

Men rape for lust, because sex is actually something scarce, any woman who can't get "Hot Guy A" to fuck her can get "Hot Guy B" to fuck her. That's not the case for men

Some retard probably larps as this character to feel better about themselves. No way it's real.
Women don't rape due to attraction or lust, they rape for the feeling of power, which is why the large majority of women's rape and abuse victims (based on stats) are children, and it usually involves using foreign objects (again its not about lust, its about inflicting pain on the victim and feeling powerful)

Men rape for lust, because sex is actually something scarce, any woman who can't get "Hot Guy A" to fuck her can get "Hot Guy B" to fuck her. That's not the case for men
Hey don't exclude me! I'd rape for power AND lust!:feelsaww:

LARP. The opposite actually is real. Chad does not get rape, he rapes foids.
Both happens. Depends on the chad.

It's entirely plausible for chad, with all his options for sex, doesn't want sex with some particular foids who coerce him into sex (rape) via blackmail and extortion

Fuck this faggot I wish a foid raped me :fuk:

No such thing as a foid raping a man