Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found the most blackpilled movie ever

drakon_iz_ada

drakon_iz_ada

170 cm
★★★

Lately I've been watching the films of the French new wave, last month finished Eric Rohmer, thought he made some good blackpilled films, Pauline à la plage etc. Few days ago I started watching Chabrol's stuff and his second film was it, pure blackpill. It has everything - rich and attractive Chad who is living on tutorial mode, fucking and partying and is still more successful than others; roastie looking to settle with betabux, roastie cheating; ugly depressed manlet works hard but gets nothing.
I doubt many will watch 1959 film, just read plot from the wiki page, here's a little:

Paul takes Charles to a club at which he meets the beautiful Florence, who has the reputation of being a slut because she has slept around with every man in Paul's circle of friends. She takes an interest in Charles, who knows nothing of her past, and he kisses and falls desperately in love with her.

Clovis then lewdly proposes with insidiously lascivious suggestiveness to Florence that she have sex with Paul, to which she succumbs, and they adjourn to the bedroom, so that, by the time Charles comes home he discovers that the Florence he loves has given herself to Paul.

Paul, without studying at all, passes the law-school exam anyway, as he had predicted, but Charles, despite all his study, yet distraught and in an emotional turmoil over his loss of Florence to his cousin, flunks.

Paul, without studying at all, passes the law-school exam anyway, as he had predicted, but Charles, despite all his study, yet distraught and in an emotional turmoil over his loss of Florence to his cousin, flunks.

Then after much thought Charles goes ER.

Also Nymphomaniac too

A story as old as time.

I saw a French balckpilled movie once, where two incels finally ascended by fucking a female corpse. Forgot the name of it, though.