Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"found the incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-

Seriously? Anyone calling out bullshit show with females ruling over males and killing them while only male who gets to join their "fun" is gay is apparently an incel

They literally kill males there burning them alive, while showing that 80yo hags are desired by young chadlites who want to see their panties. Oh and one of the males they spare is tall chad while asian manlets are burned alive

Last edited:
"tee hee you guys Nintendo Switch soyface"

is whatever I say back when someone says "found the incel"

or say "how does nigger dick taste?"

better incel than cuck.

it literally is. idk if you've been watching it but its like men are bad and destroy the world wymen are good and save the world. also last season was calling trump supporters are cult members and again men are bad wymen are good.

Incel = anyone who doesn't blindly follow leftist groupthink, according to these cuckolds.
it literally is. idk if you've been watching it but its like men are bad and destroy the world wymen are good and save the world. also last season was calling trump supporters are cult members and again men are bad wymen are good.
JFL at watching anything made after 2006

Found one in the wild guys!!!

Anyone that doesn’t accept our gynocentric bullshit = incel

This is just a 2.0. version of what females have always done, that is shaming the guy as a virgin whenever they're losing a debate or being shown an argument or fact they cannot rebut.

This is just a 2.0. version of what females have always done, that is shaming the guy as a virgin whenever they're losing a debate or being shown an argument or fact they cannot rebut.
Bjcejxl1acpy2

My own mother has used this tactic on me, said I'll never get married with my attitude :lul:
JFL at getting married in the 21st century.

Marriage material = cuck material

It’s the progressive equivalent of “Nazi” nowadays. How dare someone criticize a gynocentric show when men enslaved and brutalized women for millennia! I look on comment sections sometimes and if someone isn’t “woke” about women empowerment, they’re a bitter incel. That’s why I say we should give up the word and go with truecel for lifelong cases and tempcel for guys who go without for a while.

Seriously? Anyone calling out bullshit show with females ruling over males and killing them while only male who gets to join their "fun" is gay is apparently an incel

They literally kill males there burning them alive, while showing that 80yo hags are desired by young chadlites who want to see their panties. Oh and one of the males they spare is tall chad while asian manlets are burned alive

"Incel" has become the catch-all insult for all men who refuse to be manginas. This might not even be a bad thing. I totally support the radicalization of men, and making men realize that a "moderate third-way" is not possible. They hate feminists but they think incels and antifeminists etc. are too yucky. They want to be equal-opportunity offenders. But they can't. They are slowly but steadily radicalized, pushed away and pushed in our direction. So, yeah - I support everything that radicalizes men.

Its pretty to easy to find the incel actually, just look for the ugly dejected looking man trying to keep to himself

That... pisses me off when numale faggots say that. I imagine they sound like a hyperactive little child who just saw a balloon stand at a park when they shout those words out. Fucking pathetic.