Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL found the femcel

I turn 30 (or 28, or I was already too old at 25 for some men) I'll be too old for men to be attracted to me

JFL at that coping roastie, even a dead womyn corpse has more SMV than ALL THE INCELS IN THIS FORUM

WSTOWBC (Women Sent Their Own Way By Chad)

cant belive that cum bucket has a sex life

lol, foids are so stupid. when they are young they have peak SMV. they are supposed to use it to find a good guy and settle down for when they get older and ugly.. (post wall)

instead they spend all their years with their good SMV riding the CC and then when they are post wall look for a betabuxxer to take their expired goods. men are waking up though and not willing to care for the expired goods as much anymore.

Lie. Women will always, age doesn't matter, have men attracted to them.
They won't have the multi-millionaire young supermodel type of men attracted to them is what she's saying.

WSTOWBC (Women Sent Their Own Way By Chad)

View attachment 720506
Lie. Women will always, age doesn't matter, have men attracted to them.
They won't have the multi-millionaire young supermodel type of men attracted to them is what she's saying.
The fuck is that femboy avi dude.

The fuck is that femboy avi dude.
I'm trying to make a point that mods are retarded for allowing anime femboy avis.
I said mods should ban anime tranny avis, but they refused, so I have to use a femboy avi to show how stupid they are.

I'm trying to make a point that mods are retarded for allowing anime femboy avis.
I said mods should ban anime tranny avis, but they refused, so I have to use a femboy avi to show how stupid they are.
double whammy lol

>I can't find a decent guy I like irl and online dating is a mess

she can find a plethora of guys, just not this one

I bet you money that she received like 50 DMs after that one. Fucking whores. "The wall" is MGTOW cope.