Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found property with a water and electric connection for $24k

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
Feels good bros. I've been looking at places I could move to and build a $50k A-frame and I just found a 3 acre property that I wouldn't even have to drill a well on. I should only need $150k to pull this off and I could get a big enough mortgage for that before 30 I believe! The best part though is all of the properties where I'm looking are not near any fucking normies!

Something like this ?

nice sounds pretty good bro

Why ? Wild animals ?
Yeah that too. Idk if im being beta but i dont think i would be confident with a gun either.
Its kinda cool to be in the woods but i like to be in the city bec. of services.

Will you build it by yourself or will you hire people ?
I'd need to hire someone to pour the foundation but I'd only need to hire a few workers to help me build the rest of the A-frame after that. Plumbing and wiring is another thing I'd need to pay for of course but all of this should be covered by the $150k budget I'm planning.

I'd need to hire someone to pour the foundation but I'd only need to hire a few workers to help me build the rest of the A-frame after that. Plumbing and wiring is another thing I'd need to pay for of course but all of this should be covered by the $150k budget I'm planning.
Ah nice.
My parents like construction too, they restored some small houses and made apartments out of them.
Having apartments is a good investment.

tbh I'm so used to insane west coast real estate prices that I immediately assumed you meant 24k a year

Very cool ngl