Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Found perfect woman, but there was a catch ...

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
>using fetlife (dating and hookup website for people who have fetishes) because my low tier normie friend told me about how easy it is to get women on there.
>looking for women in my town
>nothing but fat, ugly, old women with husbands and children on there
>occasional faggot crossdresser or tranny pops up EVEN THOUGH i set my sexuality to "straight"
>bout to close the tab
>finally find something i like
Cute Japanese girl, 5'3, 93 pounds. Very traditional and just how i like women's personalities tbh. Here are some things from her profile:
Is looking for a lifetime partner.
Likes cooking (a rarity among modern day women)
majored in Economics
"I value femininity that includes investing in lovely clothes, lingerie, or jewelry for me and others to enjoy as high quality items are something you can pass on to the next generations. They create more value than waste in a long run."
"I get asked how I maintain my skin often. I eat variety of food( no junk, but no restriction), have a good sleep, and avoid sun."
"I am a Math and Japanese tutor for 4-18 year olds. I love working with children."
"I am looking for a lifetime partner. No casual sex or hook-ups. No married man and someone who is in a relationship even if your partner knows and is okay with it, I am not interested"
"Man’s height and shape is not the most important thing for me as long as he is energetic and clean."
"5'3", 93 lbs. (Thanks to the good genes my mom has given me... I have love for eating. No gym or weights, muscles do not look good on me...)"
Plus she is genuinely attractive. Slim and petite, but still very sexy and has nice legs.
BUT THEN THE CATCH
She is 50 years old. :feelswow::whatfeels: But she looks like she's very young and attractive. I think "Ok, nothing wrong with her age difference, since her personality seems good and she is attractive"
but then, OH GOD
SHE'S A SINGLE MOTHER AND HAS 3 KIDS
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
bros it hurt so bad finding that out. I was like "oh hey, maybe all women are not so bad afterall. Then i found out her age. Thought OHHHH THAT'S WHY she's so traditional. Makes sense". But the part of her having 3 kids is just too much for me. I am not going to become cuck who raises another man's children, just to get some fucking pussy. she's only interested in a lifetime relationship, which is based for a woman, and i agree with. But the fact that she is 50 and has 3 children pretty much explains WHY she wants a lifetime partner. So she can have someone raise her kids. I mean, yeah, her being on a fetish dating site pretty much means that she wouldn't be a prude in the bedroom or anything, but still. Sex, even if regular and amazing sex, is not worth it if you have to raise another man's kids.

I thought i found a unicorn, then i was slapped in the face by the blackpill once again

I too found perfect woman, but there was a catch ......she doesn't exist

>occasional faggot crossdresser or tranny pops up EVEN THOUGH i set my sexuality to "straight"
Didn't you know bro? Traps aren't gay and if they identify as a female and you're a guy, it's considered straight bro.
So it's cool bro. It's really cool bro. Seeing crossdressers and transformers in your feed is straight bro.
TRANSFORMERS! ALL DUDES IN DISGUISE!
TRANSFORMERS! SEE DICKS... AHH, MY EYES!

Didn't you know bro? Traps aren't gay and if they identify as a female and you're a guy, it's considered straight bro.
So it's cool bro. It's really cool bro. Seeing crossdressers and transformers in your feed is straight bro.
TRANSFORMERS! ALL DUDES IN DISGUISE!
TRANSFORMERS! SEE DICKS... AHH, MY EYES!
nice meme

was about to say might as well go for it and granny maxx tbh. but yeah a single mom with 3 kids claiming to be traditional or whatever is laughable. her kids are probably all self-sufficient adults by now though to be fair

Perfect females don't exist, just give up brocel

knew it was about to go very wrong when I saw fetlife.

Here's another catch.. You actually believe what she wrote in her bio just because she's attractive for her age?. Bitch could been a plastic surgery doll. Her attitude could be a complete lie.

Pump and dump.

If you get matches on ANY dating website and they agree to meet you are.....fake-cel.

Meanwhile an obese chinese woman in a museum refused to allow me to hold a door open for her irl. She held back and laughed in my face.

was about to say might as well go for it and granny maxx tbh. but yeah a single mom with 3 kids claiming to be traditional or whatever is laughable. her kids are probably all self-sufficient adults by now though to be fair
they are not adults. So they are still with her
Here's another catch.. You actually believe what she wrote in her bio just because she's attractive for her age?. Bitch could been a plastic surgery doll. Her attitude could be a complete lie.
I don't care if she had surgery. She's attractive. And i doubt it tbh, since she is Asian. Many asian women still look youthful even in old age
Pump and dump.
Would do but i do not have that option. She wants a lifetime partner
If you get matches on ANY dating website and they agree to meet you are.....fake-cel.
I did not match with her. I simply found her profile. And BTW when i was on Tinder for 2 years, i did not have a single match. Brutal

Would do but i do not have that option. She wants a lifetime partner.
What is the problem? To ugly or are you autistic? Just lie bro. After what society had done to us she is not entitled to a long time relationship.

Last edited:
What is the problem? To ugly or are you autistic? Just lie bro. After what society had done to us she is not entitled to a long time relationship.
She said she is not interested in just hooking up. She said that on her profile. And i'm not facially ugly, but a manlet, dicklet and autistic. Plus very overweight. So my chances of getting to fuck her are 0

She was 2D wasn't she
AkechiFaceDrag

She is one of those past is past hunny , I'm born again virgin teeheehee
I would pump and dump if she gave me attention but no way I'm raising a Chang's orgasm

She is one of those past is past hunny , I'm born again virgin teeheehee
I would pump and dump if she gave me attention but no way I'm raising a Chang's orgasm
same ngl

Foids do that, just keep your head up. I'm not taking the blackpill personally, even though I know it's all true I'm just not the type of person who'll stop trying no matter the odds of it.

Just date a post-menopausal woman you found on a fetish hookup website theory.

Unicorns dont exist

SHE'S A SINGLE MOTHER AND HAS 3 KIDS
she's only interested in a lifetime relationship, which is based for a woman, and i agree with
If she was interested in a lifetime relationship she would still be with the father(s) of her children