Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Found out that my gym oneitis just got married.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Pretty devastated right now. So depressed that I can barely even type this post out.

Why am I fighting so hard in the gym? Why am I taking risks to lift heavy and break my body down day-in-day-out? For what??! This drought of starvation, loneliness, and stagnation in my life will NEVER end. I am tired of fighting against my body and against this world.

It never began for me and it will never ever begin for me. Its time for me to stop hoping. No reason at all for me to have hope.

Also I am very tired of seeing these fucking cute girls in the gym. I am tired of trainers telling me this and that. I really want my own private gym. I NEED MY OWN PRIVATE GYM AT HOME WITH COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT.

Last edited:
Was hers an arranged or a love marriage?

Gym girl admiration is a weird thing. They have no idea you care, and the chemicals from working out are surging and suggest all kinds of stupid fantasies. Saying this as someone who has spent a cringe amount of mental energy on it. :/. Haven’t been to a gym in years. Just do chores instead — 2 birds 1 stone, productive, and no need to be a tryhard chadlet.

Gym girl admiration is a weird thing. They have no idea you care, and the chemicals from working out are surging and suggest all kinds of stupid fantasies. Saying this as someone who has spent a cringe amount of mental energy on it. :/
please kill me

She already sucked and got fucked move on bruh

She already sucked and got fucked move on bruh
This time, I will move on by getting commercial gym equipment at my own house where no cute girls and annoying trainers are welcome. There will be no nigger music playing either.

Just go to gym to peek at sluts in tight revealing clothing, otherwise stay indoors

Use the excuse that you're "bulking", and then slopmaxx to cope with your depression :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Have done plenty of times, but without the exercise part.

Yes look at women I can't have out of some deranged sense of masochism. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
I thought you were a creepshotcel ngl