Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel found out my eyes are asymmetric

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
i watched my new id where is my professional made pic and now im sure canthal tilt in my eyes is asymmetric

But atleast positive, so you just chad with bit assymetrical eyes

My whole face is asymmetric but i might be able to get free jaw surgery

My right eye is much higher than the left one

Half my face isn't aligned and my eyes aren't even spaced properly. Its absolutely over.

I realized I had asymmetrical eyes in the second grade and cried when I did

so u have chads
asymmetric
eyes?
:feelstrash:

Half my face is almost a cm lower than the other and it just keeps getting worse :feelsautistic:

How are you gonna get it free?
Health insurance if i can prove its a health problem and not cosmetic. I have had a lot of pain in my jaws and popping/grinding of bones so i think theyll do it for free. Just gotta see the orthodontist

Mine are asymmetric as well. Objectively speaking; after my nose, my asymmetrical eyes kill me the most, along with the mild upper eyelid exposure as well as dark circles under my eyes.

Bizarre, i also notice it today while looking at my own pictures!

My face is asymmetric

found out mine were when I was like 12, thought it looked like I had a seizure or something

Mine are asymmetric as well. Objectively speaking; after my nose, my asymmetrical eyes kill me the most, along with the mild upper eyelid exposure as well as dark circles under my eyes.
Same, having a massive nose is why I'm incel along with other facial flaws

ogre and over

sad for ur upper eyelid exposure, in my family only my father has eyelid exposure :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Same, having a massive nose is why I'm incel along with other facial flaws
A bad nose kills your aesthetics but look at David Gandy, if your other facial features are good enough then you will be good enough for females. Eye area is more important than nose, and if your eye area sucks then you'll be effed in terms of aesthetics.
sad for ur upper eyelid exposure, in my family only my father has eyelid exposure :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I think my upper eyelid exposure would've been beneficial if it was minimal as I think the best eye areas have minimal eyelid exposure, but unfortunately, mine is mild. Look at Colton Haynes, for instance. I would prefer to look like him than let's say, Sean O'Pry, David Gandy or Francisco Lachowski.

are you myopic OP?

Everything in my face is asymmetric except for the skull and the cheekbones. Eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth, chin - it's all asymmetrical. I mean you can tell by looking at me. I would say on a symmetry scale where 7 is average, I am a 4.

Everything in my face is asymmetric except for the skull and the cheekbones. Eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth, chin - it's all asymmetrical. I mean you can tell by looking at me. I would say on a symmetry scale where 7 is average, I am a 4.
my eye area is my most asymmetric area, one eye is PCT, second one is neutral, one brow is higher than second and even bags are asymmetric lol