Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy FOUND OUT MY BROTHER (34) GOT A GF FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS MONTH

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I made a thread a few weeks ago about my brother calling me a "incel" for the first time, and he himself I thought was also incel, as he had never had a GF or brought a girl home before. But turns out he has been seeing a woman now for the last month or so, I overhead my parents talking about it.

So my brother didn't bring up anything about virginity or incels or lack of women ALL THESE YEARS, and finally the moment he gets a GF he calls me an incel WITHIN LITERALLY WEEKS OF HAVING HIS FIRST GF, AT THIRTY FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD.

What the fuck is this shit? Can he be anymore of a stereotypical low-tier failed normie, he actually legit sounds like a inceltears poster. Just thought it was weird he finally after all these years called me out on these issues....he never has brought it up before, now it all makes sense, but still, its fucking funny how quickly he has become a "anti incel" cuck and started with the incel insults.

Incels who ascent turn their back on incels and the blackpill. It's always like this. They were never true incels in the first place.

Incels who ascent turn their back on incels and the blackpill. It's always like this. They were never true incels in the first place.

Hes always had multiple social circles, so definitely not an "FA", but never had a GF from what Ive known, but he has been obese all his 20s.......He was obese for a long time, he went from 375lbs to 200lbs over the last 2 years, hes above 6ft. He has tons of loose skin though, so Im guessing this first ever GF of his can't possibly be good looking, considering my brother body looks like a melted candle after losing so much weight.

I actually want to see her now, Im sure shes prob a ugly whale, considering how hes being so secretive about her and not bringing her around. He is a typical leftist soyboy, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that, I mean full 100% stereotypical soyboy, to the T.

Last edited:
So are you also going to betray us at 34 after you get a gf?

Ive been black-pilled (ie: accepting the reality and truth) before blackpill was even a thing, the Black-Pill only came into existence because after all these years people of higher intelligence came together online and started putting into words what I've always thought all my life.

I'm also autistic and incapable of changing. I am 100% incapable of getting a foid. Even if I some how managed to stumble upon getting one, it wouldn't change shit. I understand that "changing yourself" and "playing the part" just for the sake of a woman is not what I can do with having autism, I am too brutally honest about everything and way too set in my autistic ways, and I do not put up with emotional illogical shit, which is what all women are, emotional and illogical, and even if I could do it, its not something I would want to do, because I already know that is what the foid is like.

I just couldn't do it. Even if the foid really liked me and "played the part" of the woman I want, she would eventually crack and go back to her natural foid ways, and I'd instantly drop her like a bucket of shit, because I can't deal with that shit.

What a cunt, thinking himself superior to you because he got a girlfriend.

Hes always had multiple social circles, so definitely not an "FA", but never had a GF from what Ive known, but he has been obese all his 20s.......He was obese for a long time, he went from 375lbs to 200lbs over the last 2 years, hes above 6ft. He has tons of loose skin though, so Im guessing this first ever GF of his can't possibly be good looking, considering my brother body looks like a melted candle after losing so much weight.

I actually want to see her now, Im sure shes prob a ugly whale, considering how hes being so secretive about her and not bringing her around. He is a typical leftist soyboy, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that, I mean full 100% stereotypical soyboy, to the T.
I hope you will welcome well your new 5 nephews from different tyrons.

I hope you will welcome well your new 5 nephews from different tyrons.

God that would be hilarious if shes actually got a kid(s).

No one can ascend at 34, normies have literally being fucking for 2 decades at that age, its just not possible to come back and be normal after missing out on that

No one can ascend at 34, normies have literally being fucking for 2 decades at that age, its just not possible to come back and be normal after missing out on that

I dont know any of this ascending meme shit. Lets just say I assume it means theyre ascending into a normie? Well hes already been a normie in every other facet of his life aside from having girlfriends, hes a literal NPC otherwise.

Lets be honest, shes probably fat and disgusting, hence why hes being secretive.

drastic chance. This is based, all "friends" "Known" change 180º about how they are being incel.

Incels who turn their back on other incels when they graduate are some of the biggest cancer scum this earth has to offer. They will be the first in line to be shot.

What a cunt, thinking himself superior to you because he got a girlfriend.
drastic chance. This is based, all "friends" "Known" change 180º about how they are being incel.
Even fellow losers develop an ego and superiority complex when they get even a crumb of "ascension" JFL. It's pathetic. Like are you really gonna pretend you weren't just as shit out of luck as me? You just got miraculously lucky faggot. That's literally it. Nothing more.

Even fellow losers develop an ego and superiority complex when they get even a crumb of "ascension" JFL. It's pathetic. Like are you really gonna pretend you weren't just as shit out of luck as me? You just got miraculously lucky faggot. That's literally it. Nothing more.
Yeah it is pathetic but is like some kind of animal protocol that men have in brains. I mean they turn absolutly their backs on you if ascend.

*And I want to say:drastic change. in the above comment.

don't worry, he is going to get
a.) cucked out the ass and take it like a bitch
or
b.) cucked out the ass and do something about it and have the bitch leave him

there is no such thing as ascending. just getting cucked

Even if I ascend I would never turn my back on my fellow brothers.

What happens if I get my first girlfriend at 57?
Remember, women get more desperate when they older. I see it with my one eyes, they fight over the old men. Even the ugly ones.
They might want The Fonz, but they're lucky if they get an old geezer.

I would rather fuck my hand than some disgusting used up fat roastie.

Yeah it is pathetic but is like some kind of animal protocol that men have in brains. I mean they turn absolutly their backs on you if ascend.

*And I want to say:drastic change. in the above comment.
True, however I'm sure it's possible for one to ascend and not be a piece of shit to those not so fortunate. Too many people are just assholes though unfortunately.

He is a traitor to his own kin and like a traitor you shall treat him.

Those who have the slightest bit more than nothing are always the ones who are the most cruel and hateful to those who have absolutely nothing. They know they're on the second lowest position on the totem pole, so they go all out in bullying and tormenting the one group beneath them. It's pathetic and it would be laughable if there wasn't so much harm in the hate coming from them.

It reminds me of those losers who have been shit poor all their lives, but when they get their first decent-sized paycheck, they start thinking they're Bill Gates.

He isn't your brother anymore.

just wait till ur 34 br0 so u can betabuxx some overweight used up roastie br00o00, see someone always comes around eventually silly inkels