Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over found myself staring at a muslim girl in school

:feelskek::feelskek: those vast empires that no longer exist for 100 years which also never involved you, its funny how irrelevant Britain is today compared to the past how tiny weak you English are so ugly too compared to other Whites you guys have the worse teeth

Not only the balkans we North Africans took over southern Europe past Spain and Portugal we had those spicy Latin whores :feelshaha: so you keep coping cumskin failure you missed the golden cumskin age enjoy the globohomo world your cucked leaders created

Before you gloat more cumskins died in WW2 alone than in all their evil genocides to ethnics around the world combined so yeah karma is real
7soyh0kygeo61

A lot of these burka covered women are really hot, so it's based for their family/boyfriends and especially husbands to want to be the only ones to see their face and forbid them showing too much skin in the latter case.

top-10-most-beautiful-muslim-girls-fillgapnews-featued.jpg.jpg

A lot of these burka covered women are really hot, so it's based for their family/boyfriends and especially husbands to want to be the only ones to see their face and forbid them showing too much skin in the latter case.

top-10-most-beautiful-muslim-girls-fillgapnews-featued.jpg.jpg
They get killed for having boyfriends lmao. Thot patrol is really good over there. Who are these foids though?

I bet her pussy is the bomb

You have to go through her Mahram first if she is not married.

Or else, Sharia law stipulates stoning.
yes perhaps i'll ask for her father's contact info and impress her :feelshehe:

or probably just talk to her normally because most likely westernized and wouldn't want to do that

Non-Muslim men can't marry Muslim women though.
i have done the shahadah

Masha Allah brother. Now, you have to learn to pray.
I know you are joking, but I extend the invite though.
i was meaning to not long ago after i learned a good amount about islam but my anxiety fucked me :feelscry:

but if going to a masjid would give me the opportunity to have a wife i'd definitely do it

but if going to a masjid would give me the opportunity to have a wife i'd definitely do it
I don't know. Possibly, but if you believe in Islam and do good deeds, it does guarantee you the opportunity to have maidens in heaven though.

78:31 إِنَّ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ مَفَازًا
Indeed, for the righteous is attainment
78:32 حَدَآئِقَ وَأَعْنَـٰبًا
Gardens and grapevines.
78:33 وَكَوَاعِبَ أَتْرَابًا
And full-breasted [companions] of equal age.

78:34 وَكَأْسًا دِهَاقًا
And a full cup.
78:35 لَّا يَسْمَعُونَ فِيهَا لَغْوًا وَلَا كِذَّٰبًا
No ill speech will they hear therein or any falsehood -
78:36 جَزَآءً مِّن رَّبِّكَ عَطَآءً حِسَابًا
[As] reward from your Lord, [a generous] gift [made due by] account,

A recitation of the whole chapter:
View: https://youtu.be/8JBJDaSrSjM

Last edited: