Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL found memes which are evidence of foids craving rape

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
when-you-fake-sleep-but-lift-up-so-he-can-8839531.png
when-youre-fake-asleep-and-lift-your-butt-and-legs-24035683.png
b5a963893d2c2e27961436bd4e472e9a.jpg
7GrUcZqBikUBsZtb3qH8QMzC7FuOK5ComNMMv-gioKPzu-ttdUKHQIyMPw7THtcR6nPGaKlTbN_04ivuUq1tbwLH7o0Gi_5IH1mUwQ

foids passing this around basically admitting they don't care about a guy actually asking consent, they want him to just be willing to rape her in her sleep

Saved, have one in return.
Womenhaterape

I wouldn’t categorize a normie fucking his sleeping gf as rape, but foids in general desire to be raped or controlled, they’re all inherently masochistic

I wouldn’t categorize a normie fucking his sleeping gf as rape
But that's how the law classifies it as tbh
If you ever do get close to ascending and want to try something risky don't go that far.
Such aggressive moves are strictly chad only.

when-youre-fake-asleep-and-lift-your-butt-and-legs-24035683.png

foids passing this around basically admitting they don't care about a guy actually asking consent, they want him to just be willing to rape her in her sleep
Dogpill never ends.
@mNFwTJ3wz9

But that's how the law classifies it as tbh
If you ever do get close to ascending and want to try something risky don't go that far.
Imagine you finally get a gf and try to fuck her when ur both in BED sleeping together and get a rape case. Clown world ngl

Imagine you finally get a gf and try to fuck her when ur both in BED sleeping together and get a rape case. Clown world ngl
It's happened numerous times to so many guys that are even chadlite or above in looks tbh

"Teehee just make sure you put it here"
"No not there! wtf is wrong with you? RAPE! Hello 911"

And all people can say is that might be taking it too far.
But not after the guy that "raped" his gf is put in prison, gets a criminal record making him ineligible for many future professions, probably gets raped in prison and i still disowned by all family and "friends" after he gets out or is released after there is insufficient evidence later found.

You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride.

I wouldn’t categorize a normie fucking his sleeping gf as rape
Having a GF doesn't mean she's necessarily consented to all sexual acts.

Like for example a girl might opt to date me on grounds that she will only give me handjobs. That would be disappointing but I'd probably still go for it.

Trying to do something other than get a HJ from her would be going outside established parameters.

The big confuse is that sometimes couples don't discuss parameters (it turns off many foids, seen as weak/non-telepathic) so you're just supposed to "feel out" parameters and guess at what they are.

foids in general desire to be raped or controlled, they’re all inherently masochistic
Isn't masochism about pain specifically? Control/Rape are not necessarily painful in nature.

I think you can be a submissive without being masochistic. Ironically the "MM!" anime seemed more sub than masoch in nature because the beatings were light/playful.

I mean obviously you have some who are more aroused by light slaps than heavy slaps:

it's not really necessarily about pain = arousal (otherwise you get boner by tripping and bashing your shin on a table) but about the psychological effect of the bullying and context.

IE why you would enjoy it more if a cute 100lb girl walked on you more than a 400lb guy walking on you: the 400lb guy is heavier so it is more painful, but you are not actually aroused by the pain, but rather by the attraction to the girl walker.

if you're both asleep then you can't exactly TRY to fuck her
sleep-fucking probably happens and leads to false accusations though where they pretend the guy should be accountable for what he does when not even lucid

It's happened numerous times to so many guys that are even chadlite or above in looks tbh
If only it was merely that bad.

I think it's actually worse. You could have guys putting it in the right hole, but then weeks later the GF is mad about him for one reason or another. Maybe he didn't take her recycling bin to the curb, maybe he didn't want to give her his credit card pin. Doesn't matter.

Girl's mental process is "I consented to let him enter my vagina under believe we had X TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP and now I realize we do not have X TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP therefore my consent was under deception so I was raped".

They will rationalize the guy was being actively deceptive in courting her even if he wasn't

If only it was merely that bad.

I think it's actually worse. You could have guys putting it in the right hole, but then weeks later the GF is mad about him for one reason or another. Maybe he didn't take her recycling bin to the curb, maybe he didn't want to give her his credit card pin. Doesn't matter.
Only happens in the worst case of betabuxx relationships though.
The foid would have to be with him only to use him for his money or more insane than the average foid to pull that kind of thing and rationalize it.
It's like something straight out of a weird news story.

Girl's mental process is "I consented to let him enter my vagina under believe we had X TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP and now I realize we do not have X TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP therefore my consent was under deception so I was raped".

They will rationalize the guy was being actively deceptive in courting her even if he wasn't
That's with more mentally unstable foids than usual. So all the usual warning signs even bluepilled normies know about foids meant to be mentally unstable would be foids you want to stay away from if you do get a chance to ascend.

There's the saying "don't stick your dick in crazy" for a reason imo.

Only happens in the worst case of betabuxx relationships though.
Most betabux relationships are soy and maybe they avoid rape charges because they suck up to the foid enough to be useful to her even after she leaves to fuck chad.

The "worst" betabux relationships might be the ones where you stand up for yourself so she charges rape as revenge for being autonomous. Only chad gets autonomy,

The foid would have to be with him only to use him for his money
or more insane than the average foid
to pull that kind of thing and rationalize it.
It's like something straight out of a weird news story.
Doing this does not require insanity because they don't actually need to rationalize it in terms of their own morals if they lack the morals.
They will literally just rewrite their memories anyway, selectively interpret them.
I guess that could be seen as a form of insanity and reality disconnect but it's not rare for humans, foids especially.
You're not going to see news stories about this because papers side with foids, demonize men.

That's with more mentally unstable foids than usual.
I don't think this necessarily requires higher-than-average instability for foids.

A lot of foids have huge egos and would act like this if a non-gigachad doesn't simp. She will charge rape to avoid embarassment.

So all the usual warning signs even bluepilled normies know about foids meant to be mentally unstable would be foids you want to stay away from if you do get a chance to ascend.

There's the saying "don't stick your dick in crazy" for a reason imo.

It's a useless fucking phrase tbh because it assumes we have decent crazy-dar when we just fucking DON'T.

Women in general often have many crazy-ish mannerisms that lend to them being attractive, you wouldn't know where cute ends and crazy begins most of time until it's too late. Plus crazies can hide their crazy.

Can't necessarily depend on exes to tell you since exes can lie about their exGF being crazy to doom her future relationships out of jealousy.

I wouldn’t categorize a normie fucking his sleeping gf as rape, but foids in general desire to be raped or controlled, they’re all inherently masochistic

Women love rape and degrading sex

I know people who have been told
"Rape me when I'm bad" "I'm nothing but a hole to fuck" "You own this pussy" "Use my holes whenever you want"
im paraphrasing here

Women love rape and degrading sex

I know people who have been told
"Rape me when I'm bad" "I'm nothing but a hole to fuck" "You own this pussy" "Use my holes whenever you want"
im paraphrasing here
They only love it when the guy is hot and they say those things for Chad!

So carry around sleeping pills or roofies bro...

We wil we will RAPE YOU TATAN

Most betabux relationships are soy and maybe they avoid rape charges because they suck up to the foid enough to be useful to her even after she leaves to fuck chad.

The "worst" betabux relationships might be the ones where you stand up for yourself so she charges rape as revenge for being autonomous. Only chad gets autonomy,
I was referring to the classic hen pecked husband setup of betabuxx relationships that use to more common before the 2010s.

Doing this does not require insanity because they don't actually need to rationalize it in terms of their own morals if they lack the morals.
They will literally just rewrite their memories anyway, selectively interpret them.
I guess that could be seen as a form of insanity and reality disconnect but it's not rare for humans, foids especially.
You're not going to see news stories about this because papers side with foids, demonize men.
You're right but plenty of stories where "wife went nuts", "wife decides to leave", "wife gets pissed" that are aired or that you hear or read about to know that these things happen.

I don't think this necessarily requires higher-than-average instability for foids.

A lot of foids have huge egos and would act like this if a non-gigachad doesn't simp. She will charge rape to avoid embarassment.
Scary shit for normies then.

It's a useless fucking phrase tbh because it assumes we have decent crazy-dar when we just fucking DON'T.

Women in general often have many crazy-ish mannerisms that lend to them being attractive, you wouldn't know where cute ends and crazy begins most of time until it's too late. Plus crazies can hide their crazy.
Imo but there are foids that have way less crazy and manic type episodes outwardly than other foids.
It's a risk you have to take if you want to have any chance of ascension.

Can't necessarily depend on exes to tell you since exes can lie about their exGF being crazy to doom her future relationships out of jealousy.
Imo if even one guy says a foid is crazy you should probably trust their judgement because guys pedastalize foids to an absurd degree and it takes a lot of crazy behavior and mistreatment to make guys think otherwise.

holy fuck memes like this are brutal reminders that sex exists and everyone except me is having it daily :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

there are foids that have way less crazy and manic type episodes outwardly than other foids
Outwardly being the key word. At least with the obvious ones you might have some clue as to what you're in for. The ones who hide it... you'll let your guard down.

if even one guy says a foid is crazy you should probably trust their judgement
because guys pedastalize foids to an absurd degree
and it takes a lot of crazy behavior and mistreatment to make guys think otherwise.
The point though is that if he pedestols her and wants her BACK he will want to sabotage chances with new BF by lying about her

Outwardly being the key word. At least with the obvious ones you might have some clue as to what you're in for. The ones who hide it... you'll let your guard down.
But the ones that are unashamedly open about it will cuck you way faster. Trying to ignore what others have said about them and being open minded will surely result in your downfall if you aren't chad.

The point though is that if he pedestols her and wants her BACK he will want to sabotage chances with new BF by lying about her
tbh don't care.
Like I said it takes a lot for males to actively hate foids and have a bad impression of them.
The sort of hurt behavior they might put on is more of a temporary thing. So when a guy really doesn't like or trust a foid I'm inclined to believe him and trust his judgement tbh

And all people can say is that might be taking it too far.
But not after the guy that "raped" his gf is put in prison, gets a criminal record making him ineligible for many future professions, probably gets raped in prison and i still disowned by all family and "friends" after he gets out or is released after there is insufficient evidence later found.

You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride.

For Chad only though