Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Found eggman's looksmatch

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2018 06 20 at 43908 PM

nah, would fuck the shit out of the 2 of them depending on the bodies

yeah the one on the rights fuckable, you'd need to let the one on the left marinate for a few more years:feelstrash:

yeah the one on the rights fuckable, you'd need to let the one on the left marinate for a few more years:feelstrash:
if she can say sentences shes good to go!:fire::fire:

She could be bald and I'd still do her :feelsbadman: Only men are cursed with low standards

I would fuck any woman who isnt a whale or literally a 1/10 (I'm talking actual deformity. Maybe even then.)

I actually think she’s kinda cute :feelsmega:

I would fuck any woman who isnt a whale or literally a 1/10 (I'm talking actual deformity. Maybe even then.)
Every girl's a ten with a bag over her head

Why stop at 230 tbh, she's already got excess rolls at that point.
Make it 300:feelsrope:
My dick isnt big enough to fuck a girl that fat tbh

I'm a hairy chubby dude. I'm far from even remotely feminine
-Lose weight
-Gain muscle
You won't fully know how good your face is until you've lost weight, plus your dick will look a bit bigger if you lose weight.. if you're just chubby you'll probs gain an extra 0.2 inches just from shedding fat from that area.
Your heights pretty shit but it's not the WORST here, if you got to a 6 facially and you majorly worked on your body you could probably get laid
(not saying you'll ever be chadlite) but you'll get to lower-normie tier

-Lose weight
-Gain muscle
You won't fully know how good your face is until you've lost weight, plus your dick will look a bit bigger if you lose weight.. if you're just chubby you'll probs gain an extra 0.2 inches just from shedding fat from that area.
Your heights pretty shit but it's not the WORST here, if you got to a 6 facially and you majorly worked on your body you could probably get laid
I used to weight 127 pounds. I look the same. My dick is the same size. And I'm a 4-5 face at BEST
-Lose weight
-Gain muscle
Also fuck off with that bluepill shit.