Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL found delusional cuck on FA dating reddit

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
"All of my friends say they don't know why I can't find someone and I don't know either. I'm decently attractive (friends that are girls describe me as a 7-8)" SO WHY DON'T THOSE GIRLS DATE YOU???

Jfl it's over for this cuck

He’s like a 4 and he didn’t mentioned his height , interesting

99% of men on that subreddit mog me
it's over

If he dropped that faggy smile he'd be a 5 or maybe a 6.

Friends that are girls described me as a 7-8

Source

Wake up idiot, they are deluding you by giving you fake rating in front of your face because if you're 7+ looking, they would be the first one to approach you. Considering your face and age, I'm afraid to tell you all you can get a 39+ fat single mom who has 5 kids and has been divorced at least 8 times.

Last edited:
fuark how can you be so clueless.
7-8. jfl

Even in his best lighting angle frauded pic he's at best a 4, delusional cuck

He is also new to PUA... in 2019.
Manlet confirmed. He is 5'7

lmfao,I guess more than 60% of male population is 9+ then

>7-8

so this is what inceltears rate themselves.fascinating

Blackpill: you will be rejected by femoids who call you hot and are bluepilled for believing them.

If he dropped that faggy smile he'd be a 5 or maybe a 6.
no bro he just needs to open his mouth wider so he can show how open and positive he is :soy::soy::soy::soy:

A friend will you you're attractive. But a best friend will tell you're a hideous piece of shit and no one will love you.

JFL 7-8/10????

Unfuckingbelievable, this delusional bluepilled soy is going to rope it when he hits his midlife crisis and realises its over.

fucking delusional idiot believing he is a 7. he is a 3 at most.
someone blackpill this fool and invite him here.

someone blackpill this fool and invite him here.
he's low IQ. He is on ForeverAloneDating reddit and he still thinks that he is 7 - 8. If you post there, you know it's over.

>All of my friends say they don't know why I can't find someone and I don't know either.
Somebody please tell him :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

>I would say I'm more of a 6, but apparently my humor makes up for it.

Such a feminine childish soy boy .

>All of my friends say they don't know why I can't find someone and I don't know either.
Somebody please tell him :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

>I would say I'm more of a 6, but apparently my humor makes up for it.

7-8 no way. what a retard and his friends are pos liars. maybe he can find a noodlewhore

wonder why this fine gentleman hasn't found a girl yet!

has a nice personality
has female friends

Hmm wonder what the reson could be :feelskek: :feelskek:

What a delusional cuck. Bug-eyed skullcel and he's also a manlet framecel jfl.

cries of men in internet lmao. his post will be used against him showing how desperate he is

He is going through the first stages of blackpill, denial, pua coping etc thinking you must be missing something and that it can't possibly be your genetics

His bluepilled world view is crumbling, as he has jobmaxxed, hobbymaxxed, jestermaxxed all the things he was told to do and said he has recently gymaxxed (He likely thought this was the problem) yet he still is unable to get anything, he has very recently started pua coping. Also his cruel foid "friends" are emotionally manipulating him with ratings etc in order to keep him as their emotional asexual tampon, docile and still working away like a good little tax slave.

He will likely enter the next stage anger at some point, but as of now he is coping hard.

See this is what I don't get about ratings on this sub.

A 3 makes him conventionally unattractive, so wtf does that make me!?

Your friends are dishonest bastards. You're 3/10. Your place is among us.

Might be in danger if he was suddenly blackpilled

He needs to find his way to the blackpill :blackpill:

All he’s doing now is making a fool out of himself wondering why he’s being ignored by stupid roasties.