Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found brettyboy

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
@-BrettyBoy- posts on other incels forum these days
Screenshot 20200105 145226

BTW why don't mods want to talk about that other forum?

Local wise incel. Verbal, not violent. XD

He's finally achieved his dream - seeing his name proudly displayed in that fine and dandy red screen name colour.

Alas, he fell victim to the banhammer in his tireless pursuit of achieving that feat here, but while he can no longer post with us here, his legacy lives on in our hearts and the many posts he has inspired with his unique mannerisms.

He's finally achieved his dream - seeing his name proudly displayed in that fine and dandy red screen name colour.

Alas, he fell victim to the banhammer in his tireless pursuit of achieving that feat here, but while he can no longer post with us here, his legacy lives on in our hearts and the many posts he has inspired with his unique mannerisms.
xd

that place doesn't let people mention .co over there, so .co does the same.

Didn't knew that place existed

Brettyboys me

You cant say the N word

Yeah y isn't incelsDOcTsNEwT talked about here?

I visit there sometimes, there are interesting posts but it's very slow moving

Do they allow females? Say what you will about .co but the no females policy is extremely based. I heard some incel forums even have female mods lol

Newfag here ,why you can't talk about the .net?

Some people from here posts there too.

Do they allow females? Say what you will about .co but the no females policy is extremely based. I heard some incel forums even have female mods lol
They do allow them but they can only post in "bluepill" section. Some cumdumpster complained about it and the users there told her she can't have it all everywhere :feelskek:

Wait, there is ANOTHER incel forum?

They do allow them but they can only post in "bluepill" section. Some cumdumpster complained about it and the users there told her she can't have it all everywhere :feelskek:
cucked af

They do, in a dedicated "bluepill" section. (Kind of like r/askanincel.)

Braincels HAD a female mod but she fucked off to IWH (thank god). To this day the subsequent reddit forums don't allow women at all and especially not as mod
Wait, there is ANOTHER incel forum?
yeah but it's pretty dead. there is maybe 4/5 posts a day. Which is why I joined here instead

Last edited: