Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Found an inceltears post on another sub

E

Erenious

KHHV
★★
3bqthra5z7v41.png

Another blatant ignoring of the fact that chads can be abusive, or even rapists and still succeed, but incels allegedly don't succeed because we post things here and somehow women can somehow sense it. Ofc because incels are so hated unjustly it's not required that the garbage they make up makes sense, they just agree with it because "incels bad".

I don't recognize any of those 3 flags that depict females. :lul:

Feminism and vaginocapitalism is as fascist as it gets. Just look at reddit and twitter, both feminist run websites where you aren't allowed to speak out against the feminist elite.

Yes because that's how incels talk in real life.

yes because we go out and act misogynistic irl.
im an incel but irl i have a reputation for being a kind and respectful person jfl. IT care to elaborate? or maybe everybody from real life reads my forum posts so thats why i dont have a gf

Only cucks laugh about such memes

They don't even understand politics. Early fascism was about turning women into active non parasitic people like men are

None of us are shouting at females irl, jfl at this strawman argument

its been proved that women love nazis

IT is a dead joke now. Why do we still talk about them?

reddit trying to understand inkwells
04752076 6BE5 49A1 937C 5CA374DA8A0F

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back