Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Found an incel friendly subreddit: r/debateincelz

> reddit
> incel friendly

I debated with some bluepilled nigger, wasn’t that bad. He just had a weird obsession with me being misogynistic despite saying countless time I wasn’t and it doesn’t matter anyway since misogynistic Chads slay more than the biggest sub5 feminist

Make your bets on how fast it will get quarantined

"Incel friendly" - the main mod is an active IT user ...

I debated with some bluepilled nigger, wasn’t that bad. He just had a weird obsession with me being misogynistic despite saying countless time I wasn’t and it doesn’t matter anyway since misogynistic Chads slay more than the biggest sub5 feminist
Honestly I've been wanting to debate some bluepillers for a while now. Might check it out

Every discussion can be reduced to whether incels exist or not, if they exist Incels are right, I personally don't know how to prove in a general way to those who don't believe that incels exist.

He just had a weird obsession with me being misogynistic despite saying countless time I wasn’t and it doesn’t matter anyway since misogynistic Chads slay more than the biggest sub5 feminist
That's about what I expected. They have no actual good arguments against the blackpill so they resort to "you hecking hate women n shieeeeeeet"

nah it's another cucked sub where the mods are anti-incel ideologues

you can post there for shits and giggles if you want, but don't expect it to be 'incel-friendly'

nah it's another cucked sub where the mods are anti-incel ideologues

you can post there for shits and giggles if you want, but don't expect it to be 'incel-friendly'

I said it's "incel friendly" because it allows incels to present their arguments.

Why would i need it
We got here

>reddit
>incel friendly

Pick one

I said it's "incel friendly" because it allows incels to present their arguments.
It allows them to present their arguments, but it's curated by ITcels so it's still fairly hostile

all those male feminists and hardcore white knight berzerks are more incel-tier looks wise than anyone i’ve seen here.

Don't waste your time. Is like being an Atheist and having a conversation with a Christian. And vice versa.

Have been there, unsurprisingly, their arguments are terrible, and the cels there can also be really fucking stupid too.

And they (bluepillers) won't have their minds changed, because they are loyalists and also, being caught agreeing with an Incel on Reddit of all places, is the peak of shame.

Nah I think I look worse tbh
if rate myself a solid 6.. i want to say it really don’t over for me yet, i haven’t hit my peak

if rate myself a solid 6.. i want to say it really don’t over for me yet, i haven’t hit my peak
No way are you short? How can a 6/10 be here? I rate myself a 3, a real 3/10 that’s what most users rated me here, I used to think I was a 4.5/10 before

I’m banned from Reddit for being too based (advocating violence).