Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Found A Website With All The Answers To The Online Quizzes For This Class I'm Taking But I Will Never Tell This Filipino Girl I've Been Talking To

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
She is in my class and gave me her number to study and get coffee after I asked her for it.

I didn't do the reading so scrambled to find the answers online, found a website with every single one for the whole class.

I never have to do the reading and just need to study the tests after I'm done with them now.

I at first thought, I better text that qt girl right away and let her know! She will think I'm a nice guy.

Then I remembered I don't help girls that I'm not fucking. So I quashed that thought and will never let her know unless she starts dating me for real.

Devious

You can excange answers for sex if you play smart , otherwise the foid can go and die, don't break and give any free answers ok?
images

quizlet and chegg are great, brah. school is a fucking joke lol

School has always been a joke, I never even tried tbh and still passed my classes. Just normie shit.

She is in my class and gave me her number to study and get coffee after I asked her for it.

I didn't do the reading so scrambled to find the answers online, found a website with every single one for the whole class.

I never have to do the reading and just need to study the tests after I'm done with them now.

I at first thought, I better text that qt girl right away and let her know! She will think I'm a nice guy.

Then I remembered I don't help girls that I'm not fucking. So I quashed that thought and will never let her know unless she starts dating me for real.

View attachment 45112
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I made a mistake by telling a rostie where I found a torrented $450 book and past year exams, and she never talked to me again after I gave her the sites. Dirty bitch probably went to celebrate with a chad dick in her ass and forgot all about me.

You can excange answers for sex if you play smart , otherwise the foid can go and die, don't break and give any free answers ok?
images
There always is some cuck that will give her answers for free.

Btw great idea, I might as well start hardcore studycelling and hope to GPAmog everyone by the end of the next year, so I can get into this game and fuck my looksmatches.

There always is some cuck that will give her answers for free.

Btw great idea, I might as well start hardcore studycelling and hope to GPAmog everyone by the end of the next year, so I can get into this game and fuck my looksmatches.
It won't work for sure bro, but try it anyway, i hate cucks that helped foids at schoo for free, those where the worst cucks :feelsree:!!!

Filipino here, did she grow up in US?
did you approach? teach me the way sensei

Associating with a woman your not banging plus betraying your yellow fever.

I made a mistake by telling a rostie where I found a torrented $450 book and past year exams, and she never talked to me again after I gave her the sites. Dirty bitch probably went to celebrate with a chad dick in her ass and forgot all about me.

For fucks sake. That shit just ruined my day. Rookie mistake.

don't give yourself 100s or it will be suspicious

Wow very scientific breakthrough for the blackpill

Yeah I found on quizlet. This other girl in the class I've been talking to a little but don't have her number told everyone around her including me if we heard of the link that I found on my own. I just said yeah I used it and laughed but made sure to keep my voice down to make sure that other girl didn't hear, and she didn't.

Seriously hope she doesn't know about it just lol.

don't give yourself 100s or it will be suspicious

I gave myself 95 but that was my own error lol not intentional. These are lowstakes weekly quizzes so no one will care, now if this was an online midterm then that's something different.

Associating with a woman your not banging plus betraying your yellow fever.
View attachment 45137

Just lol @ you if you don't think Filipino women count as yellow fever.

Filipino here, did she grow up in US?
did you approach? teach me the way sensei

Sure thing kohai.

She once mentioned in class she grew up not knowing English but she's pretty westernized from my interactions with her and speaks very well. I would say yes she did grow up here.

It was just the end of the class, I was thinking about it the whole time and did it.

I could tell she was Filipino because of my extensive knowledge on Asian girls I can tell them apart easily.

So I introduced myself, said hi and my name and asked if she was her name (like I didn't know lol). Then I asked "are you Filipino?" and she said yes and I told her "kamusta" but I kept saying "kamastu" like it was a Japanese word and she corrected me but thought it was funny.

Then I told her my best friend is Filipino and taught me that word (he's my xbox friend) and I said you want to exchange numbers so we can study and get coffee with me when it's time for the final exams and she said yes and I gave her my phone to put her number in and called her so she had mine.

I pretty much used "nice guy" game, just standard stuff. Introduce yourself, say hi, and quickly try to get her number.

Idk bro. Think you’re viewing the give-take rule too strictly. Use your knowledge to take charge of and mog your study group. Knowledge is power. Use it.

You could be ugly as chit but being in charge is like crack to foids. Some 6/10 Belarusian chick I studied with way back when gave me all her mcat practice tests (~$1000 worth) for free with that strat. She passed the class with marks way above what she otherwise wouldn’t have gotten so I don’t even feel bad.

Oh, try eastern european girls over asians. They blow the westernized azns out of the water and looksmog the FOBs EZ.

Hey as long as your not like that one guy who tutors Stacies for free :feelskek:

Make her blow you for access. Pay for "A"

The key is to drip feed it. Dangle one or two answers and have her constantly hungry for more

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but seriously don't help that bitch Fucking hate when roasties ask for help.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but seriously don't help that bitch Fucking hate when roasties ask for help.
I don't feel any sympathy for whores in need anymore, now I enjoy telling them "no" and to fuck off to embarrass them for even asking me.

I don't feel any sympathy for whores in need anymore, now I enjoy telling them "no" and to fuck off to embarrass them for even asking me.
This

kek low inhib as fuck

I just say "I don't know", cause I don't want a roastie to send her parade of oribitors and jock boyfriends after me kek

kek low inhib as fuck

I just say "I don't know", cause I don't want a roastie to send her parade of oribitors and jock boyfriends after me kek
They won't fuck with me. I walk around with a knife and an, "I wish a nigga would" mindset.

They won't fuck with me. I walk around with a knife and an, "I wish a nigga would" mindset.
A knife in school? Thats ballsy, I'm not trying to get kicked out like @Indari kek.

A knife in school? Thats ballsy, but I'm not trying to get kicked out like @Indari kek.
It's just a pocket knife. I never had to use it because my university was full of soyboys and only a few jocks and almost no gangsters.