Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found a new cope. Any of you pathetic MMORPGcels or WoWcels gonna try out "New World" this weekend?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Ngl, gameplay and graphics looks sick compared to WoW. I'm just sick and fuckin tired of WoW right now tbh... Of course I'd rather be going out on a date tomorrow or sunday lol. Enjoying the nice fall weather... I'm a failure MMORPGcel...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxoDWm5b0y4

My potato dosnt run it sadly, as a fellow neet i cant afford a good enough pc yet

I saw some Genshin Impact propaganda today. The artwork looks very good but I doubt I'd like the game, I'm very picky with games, I can only enjoy playing the same old ones over and over.

I'm just waiting on STALKER 2 tbh.

I'm just waiting on STALKER 2 tbh.
Looks sick. But that shit looks like it would fry and crash my PC.

Need like a RTX 3060 or something, an upgraded CPU and stronger cooling system... Didn't even mention new PSU...

Looks sick. But that shit looks like it would fry and crash my PC.

Need like a RTX 3060 or something, an upgraded CPU and stronger cooling system... Didn't even mention new PSU...
I just bought my new setup w/RTX 3070 last week:feelsautistic:

Have you played Anomaly?

I just bought my new setup w/RTX 3070 last week:feelsautistic:

Have you played Anomaly?
Nah if I'm gonna upgrade my PC and play FPS games, it'll be ARMA 3 or 4.

DCS looks pretty good too. And I'd get back into Assetto corsa competizione or iRacing.