Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel found a girl willing to hug me

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Hug

Based I will rope

So i get to lose my hugless status and also end my miserable existence. Sounds great.

Last edited:
Not the worst way to die

Not the worst way to die
I disagree, dying because of foid is cuckold. I would never give up my life for the ‘pleasure’ of a foid and additional status, that’s very cuckold.

Most here criticize cuckolds, but they would act the same way towards some women, hypocrisy.

Even if it's a 'meme' (I don't speak normie language), I would never die for banality.

false misogynists.

I disagree, dying because of foid is cuckold. I would never give up my life for the ‘pleasure’ of a foid and additional status, that’s very cuckold.
Gigabased.:feelsYall:

Very very cucked.

Did not say that @Moroccancel

A foid suicide bomber? lol only in anime

Chad would be more welcome

If she would let me fuck her before, I would die with her.

A foid suicide bomber? lol only in anime
And in subhuman lands

Most here criticize cuckolds, but they would act the same way towards some women, hypocrisy.

Even if it's a 'meme' (I don't speak normie language), I would never die for banality.

false misogynists.
Yes bro, we have many users here who will simp once they get attention from foid.

false misogynists.

false misogynists.