Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Found a furry christian foid on YouTube christcucks gtfih

Wombles

Wombles

Slowly losing my mind.
★★★★★
:cryfeels: Was scrolling soytube before the defaming claims made against me and saw this YouTube account live jfl this is the state of Christians in 2024.
Now for my signature poem

Was scrolling and saw a furry,
With rage my eyesight got all blurry,
No that was actually hunger I need to ask a indiancel here for some curry,
Or maybe I'm ill I need to get a checkup from Marie curie.

~Wombles

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241023_155624_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20241023_155624_YouTube.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20241023_155706_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20241023_155706_YouTube.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20241023_155712_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20241023_155712_YouTube.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 27
What the fuck is that abomination

Certified good christian girl

based poem. also did you notice this thing has a bf?
wtf is a theriotype... i know a bit about christina theology that is not included there

based poem. also did you notice this thing has a bf?
wtf is a theriotype... i know a bit about christina theology that is not included there
Yes jfl any foid can get a bf even a mentally ill zoophile like her and therians are like furries but worse I think they believe they're actually animals.

Yes jfl any foid can get a bf even a mentally ill zoophile like her and therians are like furries but worse I think they believe they're actually animals.
you saw the two headed foid with a husband right? and btw if she identifies as an animal than she can be treated as such

Kill it with :fire:!!!
Christian foids are annoying, imagine throwing a disgusting furry into the mix.... This world will get consumed by the power of Slaanesh if the God Emperor does not rise soon to unite mankind in a fedora tipping and r@pe crusade!

you saw the two headed foid with a husband right? and btw if she identifies as an animal than she can be treated as such
Yeah that 2 headed foid disgusted me but imagine if one of the heads was a dude I'd kms.
Kill it with :fire:!!!
Christian foids are annoying, imagine throwing a disgusting furry into the mix.... This world will get consumed by the power of Slaanesh if the God Emperor does not rise soon to unite mankind in a fedora tipping and r@pe crusade!
Based grAY

Based grAY
Thank you kind sir, but I have lurked around this forum long enough to know that the proper etiquette would be to call me a "based GrAY". Most likely a typo on your behalf.