Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found a foid on social media that i went to class with and insulted her for an hour

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
i made a new account for slutshaming sluts and came across a foid i went to class with she accepted every friend request like every foid does (she didn't know what was waiting for her atm) before that i destroyed a group of hers with spamming incel themed media and triggering every becky and stacy in there, later i messaged the becky and started slut shaming her insulting her and basically doing the best i could to ruin her day for what their kind did to me years ago

And it worked she apparently had a pm meltdown with another stacy about the Very Dangerous Inkwell that attacked her verbally

inb4 "that's not enough to pay for her crimes"
i'm just getting started i have 4+ accounts on standby also i suggest you do the same it's mega lifefuel to get back at foids and ruin their fragile ego

fuck foids, normies and chads who ruined our young years. Goodnight

Based

Tbh I wanna do the same but get assemble all incels from all nations against this evil foid who has done me harm

doing gods work man but by next week they will continue to live their perfect hdonistic lives and you will still be rotting here, fuck this world

Not all heroes wear capes. :feelsokman:

Based. Keep with the good work.

You are doing good work ;) not all heros wear capes

Well done, brother. 1 down, 3 499 999 999 to go.

legit autism but ok kek

if they know an incel they decline ofc
Yeah, back when I was on instagram I had to use a fake identity in order to get accepted

You're based man.

I like the method of slowly grinding them down. Heck, next year the foid could be married and she gets a small bouquet of flowers and love bears delivered from mysterious coworker. What would hubby think? Anyways, you’re doing gods work.

good job bro i am proud of you

@Bourbon
I'd just skip all the passive aggressive half measures and rape her tbh, seems like a bunch of effort for no real pay off, no matter how bad you make her feel she's going to forget all about it after getting a good dicking from Chad and then they'll both laugh about the ordeal together like it was nothing

They are just going to block you and move on. Foids dont know how to argue. She isnt worth the time.

post screenshots man

Godspeed brother

They are just going to block you and move on. Foids dont know how to argue. She isnt worth the time.
who said i'm arguing? i'm going full attack mode

So,mister bourbon,care to explain what you were doing at 2 am harassing innocent girls on social media?btw are you the terrorist knows as the incel?

Based and blackpilled. You're a true hero my friend.

post screenshots man
Did you not see what happened to cuyen when he exposed some Instawhore?

Some cuck messaged her and "warned" her about the dangerous inkelz.

Did you not see what happened to cuyen when he exposed some Instawhore?

Some cuck messaged her and "warned" her about the dangerous inkelz.
We have too many cuckbitors here.