Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Found a Blackpill on a Far-Left Forum...

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
I was browsing this old thread on this far-left forum, rhizzone.net. This guy says he's just started dating and is in his early 30s (probably incel-tier). He got friendzoned and he's asking the forum for advice:

One user nonchalantly spells out that it's over for him by telling him his options...

Options

a) Continue the same pattern, let resentment and frustration grow, let the negativity come to define you

b) Continue the same pattern while busying yourself with other distractions or a career or whatever: By the time you're 35 you'll have no shortage of women who would like to marry you but they may not desire you

c) Accept that for all your good qualities, you (like the vast majority of men) will not have women pursue you sexually. Examine patterns of failure, draw conclusions, then chalk 'em up to experience. Take strength from your good qualities and build a confident narrative for yourself in which you, not your love interest, is the focus. And most of all, next time you meet a woman who takes your eye, don't opt for the well-maybe-if-i-get-to-know-her-as-a-friend-first.... way of thinking.

d) become gay/and or muslim

(My emphasis)

This thread was from 2014 - was the blackpill even a term yet or even popular yet? But here it is from the mouth of a leftist. That poor guy asking for advice got brutalized. He literally got told to gaymaxx or muslimaxxx :feelskek:

How would this poor incel-in-denial still support feminism after this? I was angry reading this thread, it's just contempt for low-status men, at least some seemed supportive.

I choose option a. Leftists hate the truth about women, and the truth in general. The worst offense for a leftist is the truth.

I choose option a. Leftists hate the truth about women, and the truth in general. The worst offense for a leftist is the true.

Well this leftist is pretty truthful but worded in a "just accept it, filthy low-status male" way. They're definitively a girl.

I'll have the A. thanks

It's been known that the far left solution to inceldom is literally, actually to trannymaxx. That's what they do over on r9k.

Just let people use you for money theory.

Like how is that even a good option, literally might as well just go to prostitutes at least that way you know where you stand.

Inadvertently admitting that alpha fucks/beta bucks is true is the most common unintentional blackpill I see, most of the time they don't realize what they're actually saying.

I see this everywhere