Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fought 3 chads and Won against 2 of them

• Thread starter PureImagination
  • Start date
PureImagination

PureImagination

Overdosed on Copium
★★★★
I was at the gym when I noticed some chads playing a sort of boxing game where you had to touch your opponents shoulders to get a point.

All 3 were atleast 1 head taller than me and where kind of musclemaxxed and all are htn+ too. Women would look through the net at them all the time when they were there

My fav machines are right next to the boxing area so I had plenty of opportunites to observe them. Today they just called me to them out of nothing and asked me to practice with them.

I was never that good of a boxer and the guys there are training with their gloves almost everyday. Fast forward I absolutely destroyed 2 of them in their own game

[SUIFUEL:feelscry:]
there was a girl watching us training and as we were getting ready for the next round I noticed a girl on the side looking all happy and excited seeing Chad fighting, he was probably her Bf or smth, after 3 Rounds I looked over to her and she was kind of upset and avoided Eye contact with me the whole time.

The 3rd guy was a hard match however and I fairly have to say that I lost against him, he was from some latin country probably.

I fumbled my opportunity to make friends with them but I will ask to trsin with them again tomorrow if I get the Chance.

Based congrats

Great, 2/3 is not bad at all. Congrats, I'm glad it made you a little bit happier.

Didn't happen.

I was at the gym when I noticed some chads playing a sort of boxing game where you had to touch your opponents shoulders to get a point.

All 3 were atleast 1 head taller than me and where kind of musclemaxxed and all are htn+ too. Women would look through the net at them all the time when they were there

My fav machines are right next to the boxing area so I had plenty of opportunites to observe them. Today they just called me to them out of nothing and asked me to practice with them.

I was never that good of a boxer and the guys there are training with their gloves almost everyday. Fast forward I absolutely destroyed 2 of them in their own game

[SUIFUEL:feelscry:]
there was a girl watching us training and as we were getting ready for the next round I noticed a girl on the side looking all happy and excited seeing Chad fighting, he was probably her Bf or smth, after 3 Rounds I looked over to her and she was kind of upset and avoided Eye contact with me the whole time.

The 3rd guy was a hard match however and I fairly have to say that I lost against him, he was from some latin country probably.

I fumbled my opportunity to make friends with them but I will ask to trsin with them again tomorrow if I get the Chance.
i think incels would make great fighters because we have so much hatred and rage in us let all of that explode in a ring or a mat or octagon and the guy in front of you will get slaughtered , mike tyson was an incel bullied for his looks as a kid , daniel cormier used to get bullied , not all of them have incel like stories but i think a truecel with some proper training can become an absolute monster because of all that hatred within but in the end it won't change the way women see us. Congrats to you for beating taller guys than yourself.

If they wanted to be your friends, they would have offered you their friendship. Sorry budy

i think incels would make great fighters because we have so much hatred and rage in us let all of that explode in a ring or a mat or octagon and the guy in front of you will get slaughtered , mike tyson was an incel bullied for his looks as a kid , daniel cormier used to get bullied , not all of them have incel like stories but i think a truecel with some proper training can become an absolute monster because of all that hatred within but in the end it won't change the way women see us. Congrats to you for beating taller guys than yourself.
Cope, most here are manlets and/or framecels

Cope, most here are manlets and/or framecels
a guy who is a small tank is a nightmare to deal with look at what mike tyson was doing to guys far taller than himself , most chads don't know how to fight they never get truly tested in life any guy with a minimum of knowledge and athleticism would rape them in a fight.

The real sui fuel is knowing that win or lose, chad still wins.

a guy who is a small tank is a nightmare to deal with look at what mike tyson was doing to guys far taller than himself , most chads don't know how to fight they never get truly tested in life any guy with a minimum of knowledge and athleticism would rape them in a fight.
1. Tyson wasnt short
2. He had a big frame and had top 1% fighting genetics

1. Tyson wasnt short
2. He had a big frame and had top 1% fighting genetics
yea for the big frame just eat more and lift heavier that's it any retard can do that , and tyson for his weight class was short , most tall chads are just tall sticks with no athleticism whatsoever it's not like they're built like the tall powerlifters , you would stand no chance against a super strong tall guy ok even if that is debatable too but those guys are a minority among chads themselves again , most of them are just skinny tall dudes you can easily take them out , do it if they disrespect you tho never said to do it for no reason and be a cringe insecure alpha retard.

yea for the big frame just eat more and lift heavier that's it any retard can do that , and tyson for his weight class was short , most tall chads are just tall sticks with no athleticism whatsoever it's not like they're built like the tall powerlifters , you would stand no chance against a super strong tall guy ok even if that is debatable too but those guys are a minority among chads themselves again , most of them are just skinny tall dudes you can easily take them out , do it if they disrespect you tho never said to do it for no reason and be a cringe insecure alpha retard.
Frame is genetic, you cant just change your clavicle size or how wide/big your torso bones are

who cares about fighting chads
iq is superior

Frame is genetic, you cant just change your clavicle size or how wide/big your torso bones are
you can still bulk if you're smaller and become kind of a tank i remember a small georgian wrestler from back in high school the guy was manhandling taller guys like they're toys including myself i was taller and heavier than him and he was manhandling me.