Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill forum was down for an hour

I

IncelHeII

fbi downloaded our stuff to the data base:feelsohgod:

some of us may expect a visit soon:feelswhat:

What happened to the forum?

Everything I said is protected by the Constitution, so I don't mind.

basically "Master" who runs the forum was fucking with it

AHHHHHHHHH MY LIFE IS OVER THE FORUM WENT DOWN FOR ONE HOUR! :cryfeels:

basically "Master" who runs the forum was fucking with it

AHHHHHHHHH MY LIFE IS OVER THE FORUM WENT DOWN FOR ONE HOUR! :cryfeels:
Marquis bailey!! Why the fuck he would do this and give our data to us navy?? Is it to get a promotion? :feelswhere:

FBI needs to update their software. Having blackouts, every time they install backdoors drives me nuts.

Marquis bailey!! Why the fuck he would do this and give our data to us navy?? Is it to get a promotion? :feelswhere:
what the fuck will the Navy do with incel data? :feelshaha: They can't even keep their ships from running in to each other, The guy responsible for that disaster probably spilled the beans on incels:feelsohh: They probably passed it on to authorities who want to buttfuck incels tbh

fbi downloaded our stuff to the data base:feelsohgod:

some of us may expect a visit soon:feelswhat:
The site is always going down retard because some spergs wastes there time to dox this obscure internet form.

Inb4 the interpol agent is a mommy with huge knockers who forces me to worship her feet :feelsohh: