Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

forum user predicts bitcoin will be worth several thousand dollars in 2011

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
when the post was written in 2011, btc was worth $30.

Bildschirmfoto 2024 04 27 um 000254 1

Your people control crypto prices. Do you have any insider tips for us? I’m thinking of investing

Do you have any insider tips for us? I’m thinking of investing
> build time machine

> go to 2015

> invest in bitcoin

Your people control crypto prices. Do you have any insider tips for us? I’m thinking of investing
he is a jew? hahahaha the absolute state of this forum

Agreed, I need to fullstack more ETH if it becomes available to get higher grades.

I went to business school in 2018 that cost 1'000 Euros per year, you could pay in bitcoin... some people did...

I went to business school in 2018 that cost 1'000 Euros per year, you could pay in bitcoin... some people did...
is there anything at the moment that is similar to bitcoin. where you can also say that it is in its early years and has a chance of success? but not something as big as ehterum.

Du Idiot, sei mal freundlicher
Ich bin auch deutsch, wir sind eben nicht die freundlichsten

wie deutsch willst du sein?
Screenshot 2024 04 27 at 004052

is there anything at the moment that is similar to bitcoin. where you can also say that it is in its early years and has a chance of success? but not something as big as ehterum.
solana ? (not investment advice)