Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forum seems very inactive at this time of night. It's currently 3:51 A.M.

it's almost like people are sleeping

it's almost like people are sleeping
What about all the foreign country cels? Probably daytime in many countries they live in right now

Our overseas brethren will wake soon

It’s 5:54 pm for me.
Nice. I was cutting grass at our cabin at that time. All went well till my mother incorrectly used one of my riding mowers and jammed the blades, destroying the deck drive belt

Nice. I was cutting grass at our cabin at that time. All went well till my mother incorrectly used one of my riding mowers and jammed the blades, destroying the deck drive belt
No good bro, hopefully it’s not too pricey to get a replacement. I did absolutely nothing just just scrolled and post schizo shit all day and I strolled around the house like a lunatic.

No good bro, hopefully it’s not too pricey to get a replacement. I did absolutely nothing just just scrolled and post schizo shit all day and I strolled around the house like a lunatic.
It's only around 30-40 USD for a new belt, but it is a lot of work. Work that I know how to do myself luckily, or else I'd be paying 100+ dollars in labor fees at a shop.

:feelsdevil:

@NeverEvenBegan
Image 2024 07 22 110910601

Image 2024 07 22 110606077

@Jason Voorhees
:feelsdevil:

I'm a youngcel student my body is used to a certain regime throughout the year,its only during the summer when that breaks and i have nothing to do
Ok