Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Forum is dead rn

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
and i cant even revive it cause no good idea for a thread
also no motivation to write another poem

Fakecel LARPers are all out slaying
over

fakecels out praying slaying on a sunday morning

I'm still here.

I’m pooping

I'm so fucking hungry ffs

Too lazy to make a post although I've had a few in mind for quite a while now

I'm watching a movie "The birth of a nation", while browsing this forum.

the global roping is near

It truly is chads.co there were at least 3 lads who could mog Liam Hemsworth in a thread of mine jfl

Incel trait: you get tired on friday and saurday nights, and would rather sleep and post on .co or watch videos.

I had a dream but im too lazy to write it out

I’m pooping

BummerDrummer

I had a dream but im too lazy to write it out

do it tbh i want to hear it

I also want to hear about your dreams. I recently had a dream where I looked into the sky and a planet way larger than the moon in comparison, was visible.
I also once had a dream about a gigantic blue eye in the sky which looked down upon the earth. It is said, that a blue eye appearing in your dream is a symbol that someone is in love with you.

I also want to hear about your dreams. I recently had a dream where I looked into the sky and a planet way larger than the moon in comparison, was visible.
I also once had a dream about a gigantic blue eye in the sky which looked down upon the earth. It is said, that a blue eye appearing in your dream is a symbol that someone is in love with you.
:chad::banhammer:

Brutal dream pill. But to be honest, the eye had an ominous presence to it. It was watching the ground.

What do you say to my dream about another planet in the sky? I also had dreams where I opened my window and started flying. It even felt kinda real. After I woke up from it I always had the feeling that it really happened or that I have at least the ability to do something similar.

Brutal dream pill. But to be honest, the eye had an ominous presence to it. It was watching the ground.

What do you say to my dream about another planet in the sky? I also had dreams where I opened my window and started flying. It even felt kinda real. After I woke up from it I always had the feeling that it really happened or that I have at least the ability to do something similar.
maybe you were dreaming of a better world somewhere out there , a world where its easy to get a drivers license and
females still behave traditionally .

maybe you were dreaming of a better world somewhere out there , a world where its easy to get a drivers license and
females still behave traditionally .

The driver licence pill is haunting me into my dreams.

Everyone is out slaying

Barely any new threads