Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Forum is dead on a Friday

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
bunch of fucking fakecel pieces of shit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

So many fakecels here :feelsree:

Sub8s getting rejected at parties/clubs

Fridey

So many fakecels here :feelsree:
for reals, the amount of time someone spends on this forum is the true indicator of how fucking incel someone is aside from photos

Real Nigga Hours

I've been passing out alone in my room for the past few weekend nights. But I just woke up and drank some more like a good boy. My teeth hate me

watching AVGN last two uploads right now then prob going to sleep

Real niggas browse this forum in friday nights

I've been passing out alone in my room for the past few weekend nights. But I just woke up and drank some more like a good boy. My teeth hate me
Don't harm your teeth. You need them.

Who says we can't party in here?
jimmyt1.gif
jimmyt1.gif
jimmyt1.gif
jimmyt1.gif
jimmyt1.gif
jimmyt1.gif
jimmyt1.gif
jimmyt1.gif

Friday night is vidya night, some people need to dial up their coping after a week of wage slavery

Everyone get warioware avatars.

Wario game music is based.

Oh man, I'm already getting nostalgia from Wario Land 4. Ah, good times. Y'know, maybe I should start looking for that cartridge, I lost it like a year ago or so. Maybe I could find it behind something, I don't know, anything's possible.

partyyyyyyyyyyyy :feelshehe:

watching twitch.tv atm :incel:

I was playing vidya since I dont have to worry about anything tomorrow and can sleep in, Im now comfy in my bed and posting

All the fakecels are at house parties right now

just how its supposed to be :feelsokman:
Ive spent every Firday since my birth alone in my room, if Im not online on a Friday night you can be 100% sure its not because Im out having fun, its either because Im playing video games or am busy with school

I was here friday night. U also have to comsider time zones

It's really late, I gotta get to bed. Good night everyone!

I don't bother keeping track of the days anymore. Just another night.

Fridays are always special for me. I Don't need to do something special. It is already special.

Sorry bruh I was too busy with my harem of beautiful women
in my vidya games

You do know that incel doesnt mean anti social? You are helping IT place stereotypes on is as weird loser mentalcels. We arent that (some of us). Im perfectly sociable and confident. Im just ugly asf lol.

All those fakecels have some explaining to do after the weekend ends.

We where here last night, we will be here today as well...

You do know that incel doesnt mean anti social? You are helping IT place stereotypes on is as weird loser mentalcels. We arent that (some of us). Im perfectly sociable and confident. Im just ugly asf lol.
if you're really ugly no one wants to hang out with you even if you are super social. No one wants to be seen with an ugly af dude, it'll ruin there social status. That is why most of us are friendless or lonely, not cause we can't communicate kek.

Forum has more people on Fridays.
You'll believe what you want to believe.
but no one was posting :feelshmm:

if you're really ugly no one wants to hang out with you even if you are super social. No one wants to be seen with an ugly af dude, it'll ruin there social status. That is why most of us are friendless or lonely, not cause we can't communicate kek.

but no one was posting :feelshmm:
Retardiq. Mentalcels are dumb

meh, if they’re out trying to get laid (and failing) then they’re truecels