Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Forum Idea: Incel Festivals

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Normies have plenty of festivals to celebrate, but we don't celebrate them because we are not familiar with being outgoing. So we'll have Incel Festivals on x,y,z days. We had femcels.is on April fools and everyone who was online that day knows it was fun. So like wise we'll have more incel festivals dedicated to Saints, Role-playing (like femcels.is) etc ( said etc because I don't have any ideas but want want this to be implemented badly) .

Bring your ideas to this thread, we'll later a make a poll, perhaps. Choose the most up-voted ones and fix dates.

And these festivals will happen every year

What do you say?
It will be like incel events, to simply put, I guess.

Last edited:
We did femcels.is on april fools

Tagging few users to get reach
@LeFrenchCel @Ron.Belgrade @Acorn @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Autistic Uggo @SlayerSlayer @k1ng noth1ng @Max Doltman @kay' @THE TRUE DIGLET @Skoga @Mistake @Rabbi Schneerson @Top Red Garnacho @IronsideCel @gymcellragefuel @Puppeter @Lonelyus @EItruecel @aswellfella @slavicshitcel

Last edited:
Oh yea sorry
@Acorn

We should meet irl like some redditors do and party but I doubt that would be a smart idea tbh

Nice idea bro

@Master you came online at the right time, check this post baba

This is how it will look:
1 134

We should meet irl like some redditors do and party but I doubt that would be a smart idea tbh
It could go down badly with all the infiltrators here. I bet a bunch of IT niggers would suddenly pull up and harass us for the entire time

Normies have plenty of festivals to celebrate, but we don't celebrate them because we are not familiar with being outgoing. So we'll have Incel Festivals on x,y,z days. We had femcels.is on April fools and everyone who was online that day knows it was fun. So like wise we'll have more incel festivals dedicated to Saints, Role-playing (like femcels.is) etc ( said etc because I don't have any ideas but want want this to be implemented badly) .

Bring your ideas to this thread, we'll later a make a poll, perhaps. Choose the most up-voted ones and fix dates.

What do you say?
I don't have any ideas but I like your suggestion, it would make the forum more fun and give us a break from the pointless wars between some people on this forum

I don't have any ideas but I like your suggestion, it would make the forum more fun and give us a break from the pointless wars between some people on this forum
That's the reason

In Poland, recently on YT, I saw a small emergence of content related to Incels in general. We are slowly becoming visible to the public, but still normies are laughing at as.

Tagging few users to get reach
@LeFrenchCel @Ron.Belgrade @Acorn @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Autistic Uggo @SlayerSlayer @k1ng noth1ng @Max Doltman @kay' @THE TRUE DIGLET @Skoga @Mistake @Rabbi Schneerson @Top Red Garnacho @IronsideCel @gymcellragefuel @Puppeter @Lonelyus @EItruecel @aswellfella @slavicshitcel
I think a mod or a new category of rank like events coordinator need to handle stuff like this.

Maybe gaming lobbies: like among us lobby, or cs 2, ect..

Either way i cant join, 10 minutes and my hands become on fire from my neck/back injury.

But maybe in the future i can join or handle it myself if there is an audience.

Kinda has already happened, It was called virginfest it was held back in 2021 of course leftoid faggots tried to ruin it but the cops were actual bros

Note: He did not actually lose his virginity at virginfest

What do you say?
We could do fakecels.is where we all act like fakecel normies ….Oh wait thats already how the site is

Kinda has already happened, It was called virginfest it was held back in 2021 of course leftoid faggots tried to ruin it but the cops were actual bros
View attachment 1183395

Note: He did not actually lose his virginity at virginfest
That guy mogs me bruttaly and hes still a virgin :feelskek:
Thats how you know its over

Isn't there single's day? I know it's not the same, but maybe the closest we could "capture"

Isn't there single's day? I know it's not the same, but maybe the closest we could "capture"
We need multiple incel festivals per year not one day per year

I like the idea

on valentine’s day we could dox foids and deepfake them into brutal monster grape videos:feelsokman:

I just watched a bunch of Virginfest videos yesterday and today. Most of those guys mog the shit out of me in terms of confidence and social skills.

That sounds cool

couldnt hurt to try