Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forum doesn't seems interesting to me nowadays.

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

I want my pain to be inflicted on others
★★★★
To be honest I am literally loosing the interest from the forum, it feels like an extreme boring for me nowadays. I used this forum to literally escape from the harsh pain and suffering of mine from real life. I used this forum to share my feelings, thoughts, emotions as in real life I have no one who understand me or my feelings. I used this forum this share my feelings and thought and I can relate with others also here. But in recent days, extreme loneliness make me completely hollow and i feel nothing and thus I also find this forum not interesting .

Plus another gigatrucel trait of mine is that i don't have any dedicated friends here whom I can do conversation and chat here that's why it gives another blow to make the forum not interesting for me

Interesting or not where else would you go?

Plus another gigatrucel trait of mine is that i don't have any dedicated friends here whom I can do conversation and chat here that's why it gives another blow to make the forum not interesting for me
You know it never began when you are an outcast among outcasts. Absolutely brutal, my condolences brocel

This is probably caused by depression you have from extreme loneliness

I feel this way about the internet in general tbh you’re not alone

I feel like that sometimes. Some days the forum is slow and kinda boring, but some days theres lots of good posts

To be honest I am literally loosing the interest from the forum, it feels like an extreme boring for me nowadays. I used this forum to literally escape from the harsh pain and suffering of mine from real life. I used this forum to share my feelings, thoughts, emotions as in real life I have no one who understand me or my feelings. I used this forum this share my feelings and thought and I can relate with others also here. But in recent days, extreme loneliness make me completely hollow and i feel nothing and thus I also find this forum not interesting .

Nigga needs ragefuel

when i was lurking 2 months before i was more interested now im not

Brutal, I know that feeling.

This post is peak truceldom & mentalceldom

If you want, we can speak more since we're both massively non-NT.

Feels much less active tbh, mainly in ID

If you want, we can speak more since we're both massively non-NT.
Thanks bro, although we live in different corners of the world, but we have same problem, although we are both of different races, but we have common in our suffering and pain

I want to build a truecel friendgroup here