Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fortnite - spend $8 so I don't have to play as a femoid?

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Fortnite is a free to play online game at the moment but they do these microtransactions like all games are doing now for skins and weapons etc.  They randomize the character you play as when you jump in so you could be a man/woman/any race...

I have yet to spend a dime on this game but I might spend $9.99 to get 1000 vbucks so i don't have to play as a femoid anymore

fmoid1wxsl7.jpg

fmoid2oyspq.jpg

Tbh, fortnite doesn't seem like an /incel/ approved game. They seem to listen to all the CUCKS at Reddit, which should alarm you. I wouldn't spend a dime if I were you.

Reminds me of how females get into nightclubs for free, and men have to pay..

What in your opinion is an approved list of games incels should be playing?

I was getting hyped to buy PlayerUnknowns Battleground then saw people saying fortnite is free to play so tried fortnite, having fun with it even if i'm terrible

microDongCityUSA said:
What in your opinion is an approved list of games incels should be playing?

I was getting hyped to buy PlayerUnknowns Battleground then saw people saying fortnite is free to play so tried fortnite, having fun with it even if i'm terrible

Fortnite is better than PUBG, but i guess it's up to your taste. 

/Incel/ approved: OSRS, BloodBorne, AoE II, Crusader Kings, Civ 5 & games that allow you to shit on or ruin another's gameplay