Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fortnite recreation of black guy nutting on girls leg

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Tiktok is funny asf sometimes jfl

Attachments

• 894307c7360d92899d1b230abb066c5c.mp4
    4.2 MB
Normie humor go home to soyddit retardFAG

not the brightest greycel of the bunch
I hate these Grey's that just go around insulting people on this forum for no reason. They only come here to try to be "Edgy" and probably don't even have any actual inceldom related experiences irl

I hate these Grey's that just go around insulting people on this forum for no reason. They only come here to try to be "Edgy" and probably don't even have any actual inceldom related experiences irl
well said

Those grays are the worst. I joined almost a month ago and am one of the few 2024cels that never tries to be edgy

Those grays are the worst. I joined almost a month ago and am one of the few 2024cels that never tries to be edgy
Yeah I like you because you're not cringey like some of these Grey's are.

I can tell most of them aren't even incel and just come here to try to be edgy

Self hating GrAY trying to cuck himself for highpostfags validation

No one is flexing on anyone jfl.

I simply said I don't like newcomers (who are greys since they are NEW) Who only come here to act edgy and insult other people for no other reason other than to be edgy.

@basedcrackaddict this is my reply to you but I have to tag you since it won't let me reply to a quoted message

How am I flexing?

I'm simply stating that I don't like how newcomers act like edgelords and come to this forum just to insult other people and to act like a edgy 13 year old boy

@asdfgh658
this is my reply to you but I have to tag you since it won't let me reply to a quoted message

what's the comments on this i hope it's foids seething..

just ignore the GrAYtards tbh it's funny
where is rabbit

The only time Fortnite was funny was when they allowed emotes at the holocaust memorial or the BLM memorial