Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fortnite player "beat up" his gf. L M A O . she started, but who care about facts right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

i saw tons of articles about this shit today.

in the video you CLEARLY see him asking her to leave him alone, she throw shit at him, he probaly gave her a little push back and she started crying. then he BEG her to leave him. BEG HRE. but she doesnt care and she keep annoying him. and they fight.
imagine a female begging a male to leave her alone and he doesnt. feel rapey, right? but when its the opposite who cares.

and all the media "OMG HE BEAT UP HIS GF OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG"
burn this gay earth
i hope he will kill that whore

Last edited:
I post on multiple forums and everytime this is brought up 99% of guys are crucifying the guy and praising the wife.

You jus know he’s gonna narrowly avoid a public execution and get life in prison for this in cucked 2018 where it’s possible to rape your wife that drank cum for 15 years before meeting you.

Cucks need skinning. Thats all.

I post on multiple forums and everytime this is brought up 99% of guys are crucifying the guy and praising the wife.
At the end of the day, she'll be back to him and sucking his cock.

Men en mass are cucked, whiteknighting for pussy points as usual, the first time I saw this I automatically blamed the foid she is provoking him, then comes even closer to him despite him telling her to leave multiple, multiple times, then he slaps her with minimal force, she plays it up for the camera, he gets arrested and she too, but gets all charges against her dropped, just another day in our completely fair and non biased justice system right?

Foids always do this when others are watching. Once they begin arguing/bitching, they just can't stop and won't leave you alone. It's all about attention. Bitching, crying, screaming etc. for hours until you go crazy. They're like children.

My mom and sister are like this. My dad once slapped my mom her when she got drunk and wouldn't stop cussing and arguing for no reason. It was a light slap on the back of the head after hours of drunken arguing. Obviously as soon as she got touched she started crying and screaming claiming how she is being beaten and abused. JFL, a light slap in 25 years of marriage and this counts as beatings and abuse. Women are a meme.

My mom and sister are like this. .

Yes my mother is also like this, will never concede defeat when arguing, like a literal child, they can't even argue either all they do is raise their voice and repeat themselves, and throw insults.

Women are a meme.

Bro stop posting same stuff lol it is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.