Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fortnite and Overwatch hate thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I hate all these kiddie games with their stupid cartoon graphics, ridiculous humor and gay super hero characters. These games are a cancer to the gaming industry. We use to have ultra violent shooters like Unreal Tournament, F.E.A.R., Killzone ect. Now because soyboys consider edginess a bad thing every game that comes out looks like it was made for 8 year olds. Epic Games stopped developing Unreal Tournament 4 because that shitty Fortnite cartoon is so much more profitable.

just play grand strategy bro

For Overwatch you need a lot of skill, so its the most enjoyable for the high tier skilled gamer and its the same with fortnite. You have to be A+ at building a+ at aiming and you have to be very intelligent and take smart decisions very fast.

I like both games. I like every game that requires skill, and therefore i dont care about the graphics. Everybody is different. I also love cs go which has "serious" graphics

Doom eternal is coming to save us man.

i agree that fortnites style is fucking gay

Doom eternal is coming to save us man.
The only thing I hate about Doom is the glory kill system.
For Overwatch you need a lot of skill, so its the most enjoyable for the high tier skilled gamer and its the same with fortnite. You have to be A+ at building a+ at aiming and you have to be very intelligent and take smart decisions very fast.

I like both games. I like every game that requires skill, and therefore i dont care about the graphics. Everybody is different. I also love cs go which has "serious" graphics
Fair enough.

It's all about that call of duty black ops 2

I just hate them because I suck at EVERY online game, it's over for offlinecels :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: But Overwatch hentai is fineee :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Overwatch was good first few seasons. Every new hero ruined it though

I have no problem with Fortnite or Overwatch, they are great quarantines.

Overwatch pretty much just copied tf2 and then made it boring while trying to appeal to foids + fags.

i played overwatch for about 2 seasons, it just got.... boring

I find shooters repetitive, overwatch was the first FPS I had bought in years.

rpg's are the only things i play anymore

@microDongCityUSA
rpg's are the only things i play anymore
3385.jpg

The only thing I liked from Epic was Gears of War

i really want to get BO4 but i’m not sure if it’s soy or not

NGL the cartoony shooter trend is a welcome change from the drab monochromatic tacticool trend that dominated the FPS market eforehand. What do you think of TF2?

Fortnite is a pretty fun game i don't like looking at it based on the fanbase because the old thing to hate was COD and people brought up the squeakers, as for overwatch it's an alright game but i prefer to play paladins.

Doesn't staring at beautiful bright scenery help peoples mood, well that's fortnite (Minus the Halloween update). Load it up enjoy the green grass and blue sky and be happy

I fucking hate blizzard and blizzcucks
Overwatch pretty much just copied tf2 and then made it boring while trying to appeal to foids + fags.
Around 15% of overcuck's playerbase is foids. Fuck that (((game))) to death. Also one of the characters basically became a feminist icon.

Last edited:

> overwatch
>skill
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fortnite and Overwatch kids will be absolute autists when they grow up, there will be a bunch of new incels in the future

I prefer games with realistic graphics and modern day warfare like PUBG, BF3,BF4.

NGL the cartoony shooter trend is a welcome change from the drab monochromatic tacticool trend that dominated the FPS market eforehand. What do you think of TF2?
TF2 is alright. There is no feminist cancer in it.

Fortnite was good until season 3. Anything after that was Epic Games refusing to stop adding dumb shit to the game that directly catered to their massive normie fanbase.

Only thing I enjoy about Overwatch is the lore now...playing the actual game depresses me to no end

damn never thought being incel had an upside until now...