Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FORREST GUMP....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
simp.based movie of a southern autistic man living thru the 60s and 70s....

The memorable shots that are now hitting me the most...even after all these years...was after the FOID left him...right before he went on that long marathon run as his cope...the 3 or four screenshots of him being alone all in his big house his mama had left him...WOW. like Travis said in TAXI..."gods lonely man.."

That resonates as FFUUCCKKK to me now...brutal

Forest Gump was one of my favorite movies of all time as a teen. However the emotional impact from the movie has mostly vanished for me the older I get and the more I rewatch it. I still consider it a great movie, just not in the top 10 category anymore.

Forest Gump was one of my favorite movies of all time as a teen. However the emotional impact from the movie has mostly vanished for me the older I get and the more I rewatch it. I still consider it a great movie, just not in the top 10 category anymore.
Yea...I personally can't stomach the movie in its entirety...but when I switched to the movie while channel surfing...I came across that part of his loneliness

Giga blackpilled movie ngl, all the shit Forrest endured only to get some used-up slag infected with STDs. Oh not to mention the JBWpill at the end with Lt. Dan's crippled ass finding himself a yellow ltb

Giga blackpilled movie ngl, all the shit Forrest endured only to get some used-up slag infected with STDs. Oh not to mention the JBWpill at the end with Lt. Dan's crippled ass finding himself a yellow ltb
Yessss...glad yu peeped that JBW. Even forrest as autistic as he was was JBW...forrest could of fucked those bitches with LT. dan too...they asked if forrest was retarded and DAN got mad remember? They was willing to fuck forrest too

I watched that movie as a kid and it was kinda touching, then I re-watched it as an adult and damn, shit's sad as fuck. Forrest got cucked hard and is too dumb to even realize it.

I watched that movie as a kid and it was kinda touching, then I re-watched it as an adult and damn, shit's sad as fuck. Forrest got cucked hard and is too dumb to even realize it.
Shit...at least he got some ass...in the revised version of forrest Gump he dies a virgin..no kids. .lmmaaoo

Everybody getting Jenny pussy cept forrest..lmmaoo and he treated her the best...simp as fuck...