Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Formula of nothingness

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
First of all sorry for typos in the folloving text ( im severly depressed and thus barely can type)
Recently ive been reading an interesting antique article.
It shows the matematical formula that calculates joys and suffers of human life.
The conculsion of it is that all people have the same amount of joys and suffers...wich means that emotional meaning of life of every man = to 0. Life is nothing to everyone (if not to say worse)
Unfortunately the work was not developed properly because of the horroble consequances that the work might have brought... Though son on of this scientist ( according to rumours) developed the work....and he comited suicide because of the truth that he found.
I myself think that the formula is almost correct...if not to say complitely correct.

Do you have the source or a reference? It would be interesting reading that. No worries for the typos.

dumb psuedoscience

Do you have the source or a reference? It would be interesting reading that. No worries for the typos.
Konstantin Tsiolkovsky " Nirvana" 1914.

So an incel who kills himself suffers as much/little/null as a rich Chad slayer with an easy job. Makes sense

dumb psuedoscience
The autor is one of the founding fathers of modern rocketry and astronautics.So dont be do bold( especialy considering the fact that by large the modern "popular" science is no more that vulgar superstition if not
to say puerile nonsence)

So an incel who kills himself suffers as much/little/null as a rich Chad slayer with an easy job. Makes sense
I myself would like to know more...
It is far more serious than it seems.
Consequences of its development could be devastating. I invite matematical gifted incels to solve the problem

Seriously, I don't understand this

I assume the hypothesis is that everyones joy/suffering ratio converges to 1. Whatever the idea is it has no grounds in reality